Merry Christmas all

Dean1700

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a digital camera finally

What type of camera?

I used to have a Nikon CoolPix 775 5.1 megapixel camera that was total crap. In September I recently upgraded to a Sony Cybershot 8.1 Megapixel camera and it rocks.

Well,I did get a boxing day gift since Santa didn't

A 32 inch Sharp Aquos LCD TV.The new model,899$cdn(usually like 1499$)..I waited in line 2 hours at the store to get one of the few of this "bait" item.

K.M.Who can finally watch movies in anamorphic widescreen

Cool - welcome to proper viewing!

Greg - who got Superman Ultimate box set, complete set of Ray Harryhausen Sinbad movies, new Jasper Conran watch, bottle of Famous Grouse (yummmmmmm), and too much other cool stuff to list here.....

Well,I did get a boxing day gift since Santa didn't

A 32 inch Sharp Aquos LCD TV.The new model,899$cdn(usually like 1499$)..I waited in line 2 hours at the store to get one of the few of this "bait" item.

Not bad, I'm holding out till the bigger ones get cheaper, and have the FULL HD option, not just crappy regular HD.

Yeah,but my room is small and I'm sitting about 7 feet away so 32 inch is fine,but I admit I was a bit worried about that because I could have gotten an LG 37 inch for 999$(had less good black details and not as good overall reviews on the net ).Also this Aquos TV has the best LCD panel out there right now (6 ms response time for games and 1200:1 true contrast ratio for plasma like blacks),and even SD channels on the TV look very good.If you go larger SD starts looking crap,and that was also a consideration.

also,below 40 inch your eyes can't tell the difference between 1080 p and 720 p resolution.

K.M.

What graphic novels did you get?

a couple Y: The Last Man's and Supreme Power. My brother got a lot more than me, Runaways, Absolute League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol II, Young Avengers, Stormbreaker, The Sentry vol II, and one more I can't remember.

The camera I got was a Canon SLR camera (I personally wanted a simple point and shoot but my dad though otherwise). I don't have it right next to me so I can't write down the exact type it is.

What graphic novels did you get?

They are called comic books!

Graphic Novels are actually trade paperback collections of individual comic books :music:

Graphic novels are just another name for a novel-sized comic book. Not every graphic novel is a collection of individual comics, but most are. I consider a few graphic novels to be among the best pieces of literature that I've ever read.

Even when slightlyu intoxicated (ang only slightly0 I'm still more intwlligent and witty ang more intrelligent and witty ant smarter and moerte then you

Hey,it looks like one of my posts 4 years ago

K.M.

Last night there seems to have been a slight problem with my keyboard, but everything is alright now.

Please continue!

A keyboard problem huh? Whatever you say, man with over 20,000 posts. ;)

I didn't know how to type.JWfan learned me how to type.

K.M.Who can't type in french despite french beeing his native language

Is it a coincidence that we have proof of the latter in the first sentence?