The first Soundtrack you ever bought

AI

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My third soundtrack was CE3K LP with the bonus 45 record.

I'm having a big cup of coffee and left over burritos for breakfast.

I used to borrow soundtracks from my local library again and again (I couldn't find those I was interested in for sale).

The first I bought was ESB. I was foolish enough to lend it, and it was never returned to me :P ... (but I bought it again after that). Then I bought a HPatSS DVD set that had JW's album inside, and shortly after that LotR : FotR.

The Flash Gordon LP.

:) No john Williams ?!

Wow that's worse than having a Zimmer one as 1st score :P

:ph34r:

First, Zimmer is never an offensive shopping choice. But even if he were, Manuel, Queen is definetly not worse than him.

-Ross, who bought that album two years ago. I wonder if that's not more offensive accordingn to some people's standards. Flash... Aaaah-aaaaaaaah...

My point was, (a joke) that in Miguel's case, being the best (both in quality and quantity) John Williams fan, his 1st score not being JW was like a 'sacrilege'

I didnt even knew Queen made the flash gordon score. So it was not my intention to compare them with zimmer.

Queen were indid a great band.

To my own defense, I was some six or seven when I asked my dad to get me this, right after seeing the film. And while I would be humming all the time the themes to Star Wars and Superman, at the time I never saw the LPs for those scores, otherwise I would have probably have asked for them as well ;)