The Angry Video Game Nerd

Henry B

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, Windows Media Player format. Why can't they go back to what they originally had? I'm having a hard time loading this up because of that type of player.

Turdy Nerd got annoying, Henry's right it should have been S*itpickle. Other than that another great installment, especially the end. "It's a gun!"

Every single "game" on that console is just a variation of Pong.

Turdy Nerd got annoying, Henry's right it should have been S*itpickle. Other than that another great installment, especially the end. "It's a gun!"

Every single "game" on that console is just a variation of Pong.

I agree about the "Turdy Nerd" and ya it was a pretty good installment.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God. That handheld Simon's Quest in the title sequence...I had that when I was a kid! I had completely forgotten about it.

I'm downloading Windows 7 beta on my laptop and I need all my speed.

What do you think about this glorious tidbit from MS' website?

Watch the calendar. The RC will expire on June 1, 2010. Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours. Windows will notify you two weeks before the bi-hourly shutdowns start. To avoid interruption, you’ll need to install a non-expired version of Windows before March 1, 2010. You’ll also need to install the programs and data that you want to use. (Learn more about installing Windows).

I've had the beta since January or so. I don't really use it that much, but I never really got around to downloading the 64-bit drivers for my motherboard to really make it useful, so that is probably the reason. I never used Vista so I don't know what's a Vista change and what's a true Win7 feature. I probably will skip this Release Candidate for now, although once my beta expires this August, I might change my mind.

I'm downloading Windows 7 beta on my laptop and I need all my speed.

What do you think about this glorious tidbit from MS' website?

Watch the calendar. The RC will expire on June 1, 2010. Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours. Windows will notify you two weeks before the bi-hourly shutdowns start. To avoid interruption, you’ll need to install a non-expired version of Windows before March 1, 2010. You’ll also need to install the programs and data that you want to use. (Learn more about installing Windows).

I've had the beta since January or so. I don't really use it that much, but I never really got around to downloading the 64-bit drivers for my motherboard to really make it useful, so that is probably the reason. I never used Vista so I don't know what's a Vista change and what's a true Win7 feature. I probably will skip this Release Candidate for now, although once my beta expires this August, I might change my mind.

Won't matter to me if I like it enough I'll buy the real copy in January since I think it's being released in October then do a fresh install on my laptop.

I have a feeling I'll be buying it around then, too, anyways. It'll probably wreak havoc on the way my hard drives are RAIDed, but I'll figure it out.

The funny thing is I don't remember LJN being such a purveyor of crap back in the day, but Rolfe has definately proven they were (it's been a running thread since the early vids). I'll have to have another look at which games they published...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, that was pretty good. The acting carried it in particular.

As much as I've been liking them, this is the first one in a while that's really felt like classic AVGN. Maybe it's because he mostly stuck to one game.

I would imagine so. I've come close to ordering them a couple of times but they're only available through ScrewAttack and they charge some pretty bad shipping fees.