Possible news about the Indiana Jones re issues

Romão

Well, it also credits John Williams as the composers, it does have Special Edition on the title and that website also has the DVD box set listed and does not share any characteristics with this product, not even the price tag.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn´t funny that you are always talking like you know me and I don´t know who you are? Why don´t you introduce yourself? I´m not shy (I attend to strangers everyday...). And I don´t think that it was on shuffle, I usually play full scores, altougth sometimes I repeat tracks like "Asteroid Field"...

You said it yourself, it's funny. And how many customers do you have that can hum "Hyperspace" and whistle "Yoda's Theme" while browsing DVD's anyway?

Given the current advances in technology I would figure the missing Well of Souls could be added to the single version of Raiders but maybe it might need to be stretched to 6 discs.

It would be odd to release complete TOD and Crusade scores and still skip the few remaining Raiders bits like Government Ages.

Oops forgot those were missing.

I've been at my local Fnac store and I was told that this was the Silva release (the special edition one, with the pyramid...)

Then again, when I asked about the release date for the new score, I was greeted with an surprise look! They didn't knew that the film is opening in less than a month, and that there will be a CD to acompany the films release!

So, while I'm not surprised this is related with the re-issues, I also don't trust those guys at Fnac. At least here in Portugal, this got to be the worst place to buy anyhting.

c.d. stores sales clerk know nothing about soundtrack releases as a rule

its not their job to know. thats 4 geeky fanboys. All the people @ my B&N in music all know something about a particular style of music, their general music knowledge is outstanding.

Places like Barnes & Noble, Borders and Tower Records (When they were still in business) have/had people who know what they are doing.

Go to Best Buy or Circuit City and things will change.

Isn´t funny that you are always talking like you know me and I don´t know who you are? Why don´t you introduce yourself? I´m not shy (I attend to strangers everyday...). And I don´t think that it was on shuffle, I usually play full scores, altougth sometimes I repeat tracks like "Asteroid Field"...

You said it yourself, it's funny. And how many customers do you have that can hum "Hyperspace" and whistle "Yoda's Theme" while browsing DVD's anyway?

Mmm not many I think...

I've been at my local Fnac store and I was told that this was the Silva release (the special edition one, with the pyramid...)

Then again, when I asked about the release date for the new score, I was greeted with an surprise look! They didn't knew that the film is opening in less than a month, and that there will be a CD to acompany the films release!

So, while I'm not surprised this is related with the re-issues, I also don't trust those guys at Fnac. At least here in Portugal, this got to be the worst place to buy anyhting.

You have to go to Fnac in Madrid :blink:!

c.d. stores sales clerk know nothing about soundtrack releases as a rule

I know! But the true thing is that I work in the dvd/soundtrack section with another 10 or 12 empolyers and I am the only one that is in charge of soundtracks and care or know something about them. Here in Spain the soundtrack thing is very minoritary. We have always had the typical soundtrack of songs and stuff like "Amelie", "Blade Runner", "Grease"... and only had the big releases of Sony, Universal or Warner and some Varese (when a title it´s released it usually arrive like 2 or 2 units). It´s sad, but thank God there is internet and amazon.