Happy Halloween!!!

Romão

I still don't know how I will dress up tonight, but I felt a temporary change of avatar was in order.

I hope you guys (and girls) all have a great time tonight.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, since I don't have Witches of Eastwick, I've spent the day listening to Elfman scores, specially the Nightmare BEfore Christmas and Sleepy Hollow. Elfman is so Halloweenish.

Sleepy Hollow is so appropriate!

I will listen to Carrie today myself.

Joe, who does his Edgar Allen Joe bit tonight. I have a wig, since I am bald. It was a cher wig that I cut to the right lenght and I will gel it into place tonight. I have an 18th century coat and ribbon tie. I have a stuffed raven. I will carry a micro recorder on me and every so often I will press play. I will record NEVERMORE, on the tape about 100 times. I get to judge a kiddy costume contest, and give out prizes. Several of the local highschools will be presenting vignettes of Poe's works, which I will also MC. All and all I am looking forward to tonights festivities.

One highschool will do the Raven in Rap. I don't like rap but I think that is a novel approach and will be interesting.

Heather and I are going to see the Philadelphia Orchestra's annual Halloween concert. No JW music this year though. Last year they played "The Imperial March" and "Jaws" and like a dumb ass, I didn't go. :)

Neil

Happy day all of you who celebrate it :)

Luke, whose country doesnt celebrate it. well there can be parties and some people disguised, but only becasue of influence...., not the same feeling i suppose

Luke who would have liked to try it once....

Obviously you should pull out your HALLOWEEN dvd.....

It's being broadcasted on TV here tonight, and I'll be sitting in the dark, alone, and shaking like a leaf.

Stefancos- who thinks John Carpenters score for that film is very....very effective.

Obviously you should pull out your HALLOWEEN dvd.....

Which I don't have. I wanted to order it at DV-Depot with my latest order, but they didn't have it in stock. :mrgreen: Also don't have the Shining DVD, which I'd also like to watch today.

It's being broadcasted on TV here tonight, and I'll be sitting in the dark, alone, and shaking like a leaf.

Not here. The complete TV program here sucks today, hardly anything Halloween-like, except for Halloween 6 or something and Blair Witch Project - which I *did* like, but while I generally hate dubs, it doesn't even make sense to dub an improvised movie like this one, so I certainly won't be watching that.

:) The Witches of Eastwick

me too,

especially if it taudry, and suspect.

Joe, who wonders about KM's dark side?

Hey, I'm not trick or treating tonight, but I did get dressed up for school. And you want to know who I dressed up as? John Williams! Now, I know that that may seem a little freaky to some, but it's not. I wore a black turtleneck, trousers, and I had my baton with me. My friend dressed as James Horner. He got the outfit from the EnhancedCD part of the A Beautiful Mind CD. We both wore Hello My Name is nametags so people could know who we were.

~Conor

Hey, I'm not trick or treating tonight, but I did get dressed up for school.  And you want to know who I dressed up as?  John Williams!  Now, I know that that may seem a little freaky to some, but it's not.  I wore a black turtleneck, trousers, and I had my baton with me.  My friend dressed as James Horner.  He got the outfit from the EnhancedCD part of the A Beautiful Mind CD.  We both wore Hello My Name is nametags so people could know who we were.

~Conor

That is so great!!! What a fun idea. I should have done that. Maybe I will at the Halloween party I'm going to on Saturday. Creative thinking!

Ray Barnsbury-who thinks that's just cool :mrgreen: