2011 FYC (For Your Consideration) Sites

Jay

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo FYC site has the full score - the actual film version cues (the OST is mostly different from the film versions as well as being twice as long)

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/academy/guild/

Full list of scores now streaming on Sony's site:

I was looking through a couple sites the other day. This year it seems it's all just the OSTs. I found Paramount Vintage's 2008 FYC site actually, don't know why that's still up, but you can download the Defiance promo.

All the new Sony ones I just posted contain the music as heard in the film rather than the OST. Dragon Tatto's presentation is almost completely different from the OST that way

Yeah I didn't check Sony yet. I see Ides Of March has two more tracks than the OST. All of Paramount just posts the OST, even for Rango, which makes no sense since a lot of it isn't Zimmer.

Can anyone confirm the track times for Dragon Tattoo? I just ripped it with Download Helper, but a lot of the tracks are really short. By simply clicking play, does the browser immediately load the whole cue to download? Because I recall from the past that if you don't wait for the whole cue to load it'll just rip what has been. It does all total up to 1.3 hours though.

You did it right. The FYC presentation is the music EXACTLY as heard in the film, so many cues are short.

1.3 hours is right.

BTW if you want this presentation in lossless, it's being sold on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120856618933