Internet hoax claiming that John Williams has passed away circulating in the net

Adervae

It's true! I'm as English as Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins!

2ex69z6.jpg

I know the term - "Plastic Paddy" used to refer to people who use a faint link in their family to say they are Irishmen.

What is it for those who have questionable links to being Englishmen?

John Williams has now entered the pantheon of musicians who have had death hoaxes on the internet, including Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.

Does that mean he's the equal of Miley, now? Can we expect Williams to do some twerking?

OMG! Wouldn't it be totally cool if they like totally like collaborated or something! Like on some song 'cause that background music in movies is not like real music or anything, like. Like you know that you can't dance to it right, totally? lol

I drink Cider, have a sarcastic, self deprecating wit, a far better the average familiarity with uniquely English phrases, I burn bright red in the summer and I hate the French and the Germans.

You guys decide!

How are your teeth? Perfectly straight and gleaming?

Well we'll have to do something about that, won't we!

Does that mean he's the equal of Miley, now? Can we expect Williams to do some twerking?

OMG! Wouldn't it be totally cool if they like totally like collaborated or something! Like on some song 'cause that background music in movies is not like real music or anything, like. Like you know that you can't dance to it right, totally? lol

Funnily enough when I was buying JNH's Parkland on iTunes the other day I saw something else he did that was some dubstep club song with something or someone called Stereo.