Who's seeing Jerry Goldsmith in 2 weeks time

Hitch

As I am travelling to London in 2 weeks to see maestro Jerry Goldsmith in action with the LSO, who else from the Message board is going to the Barbican Centre in London to see the sans-ponytailed Goldsmith?

I know Marian from Vienna is going! So who else is going, people!

Hitch :cry: that I won't be able to throw Stefan from the Tower of London like I was going to the last time. Sorry man :wave::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post this in a few days, after I find time to update the site, but since there now already is a thread about it, here goes:

http://jerrylondon2003.no-ip.org/

It will soon contain infos on who'll be there and where/when to meet (hopefully - any suggestions?).

Marian - who will be at both concerts. :mrgreen:

I was going to go but since I have to be in London later this year, I'm staying put in Los Angeles right now....

I'm not going, and I utterly hate anyone who IS going.

:):) "I can feeeeellll your anger"

Hitch, scouting locations around London so I can make a couple of these so called "wannbee" Goldsmith fans disappear rather unexpectedly LOL LOL

Love your Wonder Woman icon....is she wearing a Wonderbra as a matter of interest?

Hitch :) getting excited by WW

Love your Wonder Woman icon....is she wearing a Wonderbra as a matter of interest?

It's actually one of those rare occcasions where Tera Patrick is clothed. :)

Neil

Uummmmm....Teeera Paaatrick.

You see folks, that''s why you have relatives who live in London. Free lodging!

I'm not going, and I utterly hate anyone who IS going.

Oh goodie. I won't have to send you photos or videos or anything then. Saves money. :)

Marian - who never liked Stefan anyway. :)

Who's seeing Jerry Goldsmith in 2 weeks time?

Isn't he the guy who survived cancer, but is suffering from a terminal case

of Horners disease?

I heard he was once good, but all his talent left him in the 80's.

I bought his last album, but I am sending it to someone else who likes repetative, self plagurized music.

Joe, who would rather go to a Wham reunion concert.

Alright, site's been updated:

http://jerrylondon2003.no-ip.org/

Everyone who wants to meet up with the rest of us, please send me your info ASAP. Also, those who are already listed, please send me as much info as you are willing to provied (photo, real name, e-mail address, arrival/departure times). In case we miss someone, it would probably be a good idea to have a list of mobile phone numbers. If you e-mail them to me, I will NOT put them on the website, but mail them out to the people on the site a few days before the concerts.

Also, if you're familiar with London and the Barbican, please suggest meeting locations and times.

Marian - already excited. :)

Well, whoever goes I hope it is good. He was supposed to conduct the LSO in Birmingham, AL last year and was sick. So alas, I missed him. I would love to see him before he reaches the big treble cleff in the sky. But London is a bit beyond my scope right now.

Marian, I want a detailed report when you get back. Wear a white pony tail as well.

This will be my 7th and 8th visit to the Barbican Centre in London. So we must decide on a time and place to meet.

Hitch :| and hopes to meet new potential candidates for his new movie.

Stefan will remember taking photos of the Church of St Giles in Cripplegate where Bernard Herrmann conducted his score for OBSESSION due to the church's magnificent organ inside. The church is not far from the Barbican.

Marian, I want a detailed report when you get back.

A report? I'll make a VIDEO! :|

Wear a white pony tail as well.

Nice idea, but I'm afraid it might annoy Goldsmith. I hope I get a time to see him this time, and get some CDs signed.

Not of the concert of course, but of London and the meeting and perhaps with a view photos from the concerts if someone makes them. And of course, it'll have Jerry Goldsmith music.

Marian - who does intend to share. beerchug

Oh I hope he comes back to NYC! Or at least someplace that is a reasonable car drive away and not a six hour flight!!!!

Not of the concert of course, but of London and the meeting and perhaps with a view photos from the concerts if someone makes them. And of course, it'll have Jerry Goldsmith music.

:) London is only a tenth as interesting as Goldsmith, and I quite like videos of London. :ola: