hehehe...look at the new pic in the top corner

When i look at that picture of Williams, i think it looks like he is at the dueling clup in harry potter and the chamber of secrets! LOL

Joel - who can imagine JW yelling "RICTUSEMPRA!" :ola: LOL

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that was the exact expression on his face when he saw AOTC for the first time in the theater.

"Whaaa? All right, that does it. There's no way I'm buying this on DVD!!"

'KORAH RATATAH'  :ola:

NoOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It's Korah Mahtah Korah Rahtahmah ..... Syadhho Rahtahmah Daanyah Korah ..... etc.

Ratata is a Pokémon!!!!!!

:)

Wonder why Ricard used a Star trek font for the new banner, I feel like i'm on a Classic Trek MB.

:) I just thought about that.

K.M.

Wonder why Ricard used a Star trek font for the new banner, I feel like i'm on a Classic Trek MB.

The font I used is called 'King Richard' (no pun intended), and it's not a Star Trek font. You can see it below compared with an actual Star Trek font ("crillee")

He is taking the composer's wand and is about to show George Lucas his appreciation for the wonderful edits of his SW prequel scores by sticking in Lucas' anus. :)

He's pulling a literal version of Mr. Miyagi- "man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything"

Only instead of catching it between two sticks, he's trying to skewer it with only one....a far more impressive feat. Ol' Miyagi's got nuthin' on our Maestro....

I think he's just conducting.

That was, without question, the most hilarious response on this thread yet. ("Wait....I think it's a trick!!)

Thanks, Justin.

:);):|:PROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

- Uni

The font I used is called 'King Richard' (no pun intended), and it's not a Star Trek font. You can see it below compared with an actual Star Trek font ("crillee")

I know that, Ricard.

But the style is very similar indeed.

Stefancos- who still thinks Ricard is a latent Trekkie, and considers the fact that he has Trek fonts on his PC to be the proof. :angry:

Long Live the King....er Webmaster! :angry:

PS: :oops: i'm very ashamed of not knowing Duel of the Fates lyrics. I will not fail again ;)

:angry: That's a great one.

Morn, if you think font types are funny, then I have to say you have a very strange sense of humor. Even for an australian.

Anyway, it's a cool-looking font type. With no sort of connection to anything for us non-trekkies.

Stefancos- who still thinks Ricard is a latent Trekkie, and considers the fact that he has Trek fonts on his PC to be the proof. :angry:

I downloaded that font expressly for this demonstration.

And regarding Star Trek: As a kid, I occasionally watched reruns of the original TV series during the eary to mid 70s. Then I watched and enjoyed the first 4 movies in the theater and the first ST:TNG episode on TV (1987). I watched Star Trek V on video in 1991 and I don't recall watching anything else. I'm not really interested in anything ST related, except, of course, the scores, because I'm interested in film music in general.

I enjoyed very much Goldsmith's ST:TMP score (that was one of the scores I 'captured' in the theater with a cassette recorder -something I did very frequently during the early 80s), as well as Horner's STII & III and parts of the rest of the scores.

That's more or less Ricard's Star Trek history.

[

And regarding Star Trek: As a kid, I occasionally watched reruns of the original TV series during the eary to mid 70s. Then I watched and enjoyed the first 4 movies in the theater and the first ST:TNG episode on TV (1987). I watched Star Trek V on video in 1991 and I don't recall watching anything else. I'm not really interested in anything ST related, except, of course, the scores, because I'm interested in film music in general.

I enjoyed very much Goldsmith's ST:TMP score (that was one of the scores I 'captured' in the theater with a cassette recorder -something I did very frequently during the early 80s), as well as Horner's STII & III and parts of the rest of the scores.

That's more or less Ricard's Star Trek history.

Which is also the the same than KM's Star Trek history,except I would use the cassette recorder on the TV and I also saw all the later movies in theater.

K.M.Who was more interested in general film music in the 80's and early 90's .

Anyway, it's a cool-looking font type. With no sort of connection to anything for us non-trekkies.

You mean there are such people?

Justin -Who will convert Ross yet! :|

I will not be called a nerd by someone who memorizes every episode of Friends, just for fun. :music:

Justin -Who doesn't get Friends... ROTFLMAO

I will not be called a nerd by someone who doesn't get Friends! :music:

And you know I don't that. The only show I'd bother memorizing would be Seinfeld or some good old Simpsons episode. But Friends is fun until something better comes up.

You, on the hand, you -- well, just give time to think of something to throw in your face! ROTFLMAO

Friends is weak even compared to other sitcoms in production. Try watching everyone loves raymond. ROTFLMAO

Yes, I'll agree with you, Morn. But we've already had this discussion (look in the favorite sitcom thread in the other topics forum), so let's move on.

I know exactly what John Williams is doing in the picture:

He's working on his baton-passing skills for the 2004 Summer Olympic Games.

I admit he's a little overdressed for track practice, but whatever floats your boat.