Swan Song

Melange

Well hello there :P

This will be my final post on Jwfan for a long time. I'm off travelling again soon for 6 months to a year. I probably wont have internet access often in the early stages, so i probably wont be showing up on here. Interesting discussions on here in the past. But i admit i'm not that into Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, so i found the discussions not so interesting in the last couple of months. But thanks for the board being a meeting place of like "eared" fans of JW and others. I shall be making a compilation of Jw, Goldsmith etc music onto a few cassettes as a novelty gift to some people in remote cultures of the world. A little cassette player at least exists virtually everywhere. So our western composers magic will be shared as a gift in the most bizzare cultures out there. Just doing my bit for cultural relations and sharing. LOL

Bye for now everyone.

Melange. :(

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I see you on MSN before your departure, Melange. If I don't, good luck, and don't let this be a journey you will return with nothing from.

Come back safe, I still need you to nourish me with ideas for potential movies that need to be made!

Man, you've taken me in! When I spotted the topic title, I thought we would talk about that Schubert's weepy classical piece... Although the weepy mood somewhat lingers on, we're talking about your temporary leaving. A long-term departure, that would fit better.

:P

You're going to travel all around the world, what parts? If you consider going to Czech Republic that abounds in so many sights of historical interest (myself included), drop me a line and I could find a way to guide you safely round good places on your stay. We have some fine tearooms here to weather bad weathers in, and even walkmen are cheap here, too!

;)

Adam de Melange, come back soon, wherever you may go, whatever may your goal, will you.........................?

:(

Roman of Longbottom's.-)

Bye Melange. Hope you have a good journey.

- Marc, who can already see Adam barganing with tribes, using his cassettes instead of pearls. "I come in peace. I bring you music from another world..." :(

Have fun travelling and discover some new horizons. And make everyone convert to the highest religion above all: the John Williams worship. :(

Have fun travelling and discover some new horizons. And make everyone convert to the highest religion above all: the John Williams worship.  :P

04 - In order to avoid controversial off-topic debates, political and religious references are NOT ALLOWED on any of the forums.

Your comments are incredible offensive to Horner Worshippers, Disciples of the Church of Zimmer and Elfmaniacs everywere.

I know...they are heatens, but we must show some respect for then and their sinfull...sinfull ways.

Stefancos- High priest of the Temple of Steef. :(

C'ya, Adam I hope you enjoy a safe trip.

Justin -Who thinks Melange is the Indiana Jones of the board, going after treasures in strange lands. :(

:) Seeya Melange! I'm sure you've probably descended into some unexplored region of the earth by now and will not therefore be able to read these comments, but I wish you all the best in any case. Methinks you will be missed.

CYPHER