The Bad Batch - The Clone Wars Spinoff show

Faleel

6 hours ago, JNHFan2000 said:

I was also quite sad to see them taking of the art on their suits. It's been such a integral part of them.

It means they're SERIOUS.

On 13/04/2024 at 7:00 PM, Luke Skywalker said:

i said that mara jade could be a creation in that project experimenting with dna and midiclhorians.

Sorry my bad. For some reason I was conflating the two. If the dna and midiclhorians are a side project do you think it could be an origin for Snoke instead? 

Like I can see this show ending with a tease in regards to that side of things. It ending on a redhead in a vat or Snoke in a vat with dialogue from the Emperor over the final shots before the credits roll. 

Definately snoke is part of necromancer project, but yes maybe as an afterthought, since they could not make a 100% fully independent palpatine clone.

And yes the series could end like you say

Experimenting with dna and midiclorians is an integral part of the necromancer project. The subjects created in those experiments on the other hand could spawn new side projects. Snoke…emperors hands…cbaoth (or similar for ahsokas thrawn?)…

Something big...

Wohoho this is shaping up to be an all-timer, the clone theme in the credits got me super excited. Seeing Omega plotting and leading is such a great conclusion to this series, as is Emerie finally growing a conscience. I have no idea what will come of Rampart and that crack in Wrecker's chest, I can't take another one of them dying. How will they end this in 20 minutes? Zillo eating Hemlock!

The orchestra returns and it always sounds so much better when it's here, the animation continues to astonish, I saw that split diopter! Last week's and now this one got me excited again and I can't wait for next week.

The scene between Emerie & Echo was one of my favourites this episode. It's very short but made such an impact.

Rampart is such a funny man. The way he just ran away and yelled all the time was hilarious.

As I said before, I can't imagine the finale being a 20 minutes episode. It has to be longer. I hope The Emperor returns and that that Zillo Beast goes on a rampage. That would be awesome!!

12 minutes ago, Groovygoth666 said:

Well the last episode is dropping soon, what are people's predictions for Clone Force 99s final mission? 

Clone X is a

Spoiler

crosshair

clone.

2 hours ago, Faleel said:

Clone X is a

Reveal hidden contents

clone.

I'm thinking he's 

Spoiler

Cody, unless we've seen/heard from him since season 2 and I totally forgot. 

On 28/04/2024 at 11:38 PM, Gabriel Bezerra said:

There is another option. I married on a May 25th.

But it was a happy coincidence. It was the only available day at the celebration facilities....

Turns out Clone X was

Spoiler

absolutely f*cking nobody

And that's okay, 'cause everything else was superb, I was at the edge of my seat for the entirety of the episode (and thank god it was a longer one), they pulled no punches and had probably the most shots per person in Star Wars. The Batch becoming such an important part of SW history wasn't really on my bingo card, but they did it in such a way that it remained very personal, and my eyes teared up when the clone said "I have one more fight in me", the clones are my weakness and I'm really happy that they had time for development in that department, though by the epilogue, it seems Echo died in battle 'cause he's not in Rebels and also not on Pabu.

And speaking of the epilogue... having Hunter and Omega be the focus was a bit underwhelming for me, Rebels did it so well, but seeing Omega grown up and revealing that the Batch lived in Pabu all the way to the rebellion was good on its own. The music throughout was probably the best of the series, can't wait for the album.

I'll miss this show so much and I really hope that the next animated Star Wars comes fast (I'm not talking about Tales), because this show continues to prove that Star Wars is at its best when it's animated.

That cue when

Spoiler

hemlock activates his soldiers

sounded familiar, perhaps Sandman theme from Spiderman 3 and Goldsmith for the high pitched part?

13 hours ago, Gabriel Bezerra said:

The music throughout was probably the best of the series, can't wait for the album.

Wasn't it so good?!?

4 hours ago, Faleel said:

That cue when

Hide contents

hemlock activates his soldiers

sounded familiar, perhaps Sandman theme from Spiderman 3 and Goldsmith for the high pitched part?

There was a definite Lord of the Rings bit in there.

I loved this episode except that Omega had already broken out once. Just this time she brought everyone with her.

Spoiler

Nala Se's ending was poetic and solved the problem of Rampart nicely as well.

I think I still put Rebels' ending higher just conceptually. And Clone Wars was just... I mean you can hardly put that last episode in a category.

But they really turned the action and the pacing to 11 with this one.

Oh and

Spoiler

everyone sniffled when they showed Tech's goggles, still there after all those years.

14 hours ago, Tallguy said:

There was a definite Lord of the Rings bit in there.

It was "Hot Time" from Thor Ragnarok and "Ethan Spellbound" Supergirl I was thinking of.

I think I preferred it when it was only Kevin Kiner as the main composer... now every track that was also written by Deana and Sean they get main credits, but at the same time...

image.png

I still don't understand why everyone can't get main credits like in the Clone Wars Seasons 1 Through 6 album.

On 28/03/2024 at 10:15 PM, CGCJ said:

I've gone through the series 3 volume 1 soundtrack and updated my spreadsheet.

And I am guessing some time this week you will do the same for the series 3 volume 2 soundtrack in this spreadsheet? :)

Sorry if this has been answered before, but could someone provide a list of the episodes where a real orchestra was used?