Star Wars Suite Cues

Ben Rice

Hello Star Wars experts out there,

Am wondering if anyone can help identify the cues at 1:09 and 4:58? I know I must be missing something, but did not happen across those themes while browsing the original three soundtracks. 

Furthermore, is this the Boston Pops?

18 hours ago, Jay said:

1:09 = "1M4/2M1 The Escape Hatch" from SW, released on all albums as "Imperial Attack" 

4:58 = "12M1 The Last Battle" from SW, released in "The Last Battle" on the OST or 1994, or "Use The Force" on the 1997

And yea, looks like Symphony Hall to me.  This clip has a better aspect ratio

Ok, now I feel like an idiot. The cues were right in front of my eyes. Thank you so much, Jay! 

Ah, I've been looking for this suite for a long time, having heard it live way way back when at Tanglewood and only vaguely remembering what was included (the Mynock sequence most vividly). Quite a hodgepodge of ANH and ESB music. Thanks for posting this. Time to update its entry in my catalogue!

12 minutes ago, Falstaft said:

Ah, I've been looking for this suite for a long time, having heard it live way way back when at Tanglewood and only vaguely remembering what was included (the Mynock sequence most vividly). Quite a hodgepodge of ANH and ESB music. Thanks for posting this. Time to update its entry in my catalogue!

I wonder who compiled this suite? 

Sorry, to add. If anyone knows the cue at 7:47, that info would be much appreciated as well!

3 hours ago, Ben Rice said:

I wonder who compiled this suite? 

Sorry, to add. If anyone knows the cue at 7:47, that info would be much appreciated as well!

That's from The Snow Battle - Strange, I had The Asteroid Field in my head at first. I thought I was an expert!