If you were Aragorn...?

MrScratch

Who would you rather have?  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Arwen
    • Eowyn
    • Orlando Bloom is more beautiful than both of them put together!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if the question is between Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto, I'd have to go with Tyler, despite the annoying voice. Both characters are too fake to be good in bed/

Of course, I'd pay good money to watch a scene where Orlando Bloom and the other two are in bed together when suddenly both girls jump out of bed laughing, point to the poor boy's southern exposure.

Not much. An innocent friendly hello peck on the cheek?????? All my straight friends kiss me hello whenever they see me. None of this hand shake crap. Not much happening there that I can see. Oh well, maybe in the next pic...

I like to blow some new life into this topic after i read the following in the newspaper:

it's not good for children just to see nice looking people in movies cause they will no longer or at least less attracted to avarge looking people.

Normal relations will be more difficult to start with.

I like to blow some new life into this topic after i read the following in the newspaper:

it's not good for children just to see nice looking people in movies cause they will no longer or at least less attracted to avarge looking people.

Normal relations will be more difficult to start with.

Thats what booze is for! :mrgreen:

Nonsense, in school they will be surrounded by real average people for a large amount of time. Not mere moving images.

Morn - Who thinks that Bloom looks a bit like one of those man wanna be lesbians in that image. :mrgreen:

I voted for Eowyn, because I find her slightly more attractive than Arwen, but my pick would go to Rosie the hobbit, the cutest female yet shown in the films. Galadriel's too scary for my taste.

There are plenty of average looking people in films too, I mean, not all the people in LOTR are good looking....... And people have different tastes. I think that is an odd statement to make about children.