2005 JWFan Competition --> Closing Date?

Bowie

For working on the composition task, I would like to have...  

11 members have voted

1. 1.

• ... 3 full weeks (entries closed a full week prior to the Academy Awards 2005)
    • ... 2 full months (entries closed on midnight March 31st)

Vote in this poll for your preferred closing date for this composing competition, ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE. To clarify, please post down what you have voted for (hopefully it will add up to what the vote tally reads).

Bowie - running the show!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote in this poll for your preferred closing date for this composing competition, ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE.

Wooops!! I guess I should read the posts first before voting. So minus 1 on the 2nd option.

Sorry!

Looks like I'm back in! Thanks for the poll, Bowie!

Any relation to David Bowie, Bowie?

I'm gonna make quite a Geonosis Battle. And yes, mine will be synced. However, I'm going to write mine as if I were John Williams in 2002, and I doubt he would have had an entirely new melodic theme just for the Geonosis Battle. I'll have new action motifs though. Don't worry, it won't be a retread.

I'm gonna make quite a Geonosis Battle. And yes, mine will be synced. However, I'm going to write mine as if I were John Williams in 2002

You mean track in music from previous film or hire someone to do it for you?

Justin - Who just bashed Williams... :wave:

You mean track in music from previous film or hire someone to do it for you?  

Justin - Who just bashed Williams...

HARHARHARHARHAR..................

..*cough*...

good one though, really

I'm gonna make quite a Geonosis Battle. And yes, mine will be synced. However, I'm going to write mine as if I were John Williams in 2002, and I doubt he would have had an entirely new melodic theme just for the Geonosis Battle. I'll have new action motifs though. Don't worry, it won't be a retread.

:wave::sigh:

I know Cerrabore's going to do at least part of the battle that was tracked too. I'm really looking forward to hearing this. Good luck!

*Sigh* Well, I've no interest in the Battle of Geonosis - though I probably would do it if the footage was readily availble for me. I don't have the DVD and I'm not goint to buy it for the purpose of this either. I'll still finish my Potter one for anyone who's interested.

I'll still finish my Potter one for anyone who's interested.

Yes, please do. The competition is just an extra gimmick compared to sharing your original composition.

• 1 month later...

Well, just to remind everyone, this competition is closing today :) I hope many entries are submitted, looking forward to hearing all your stuff... sadly I didn't get something finished for the competition, hopefully I finally get to participate in the next one.

BTW, who's organizing this, again?

Hmm. I'm "running the show" as it says in the top post, but I have no idea where people should submit their entries to.

Oh and I forgot all about this, so sorry guys for not posting a warning. You have the whole day to mangle something together if you're running behind. Who can upload the files??

Bowie.

Well I'm going to bed now and when I get up I gotta go straight out. Won't get back till Saturday. I trust someone else can organise the final stages of the competition. I didn't enter myself, since I hated the task. :)

Thanks - Bowie.

Ok, I'll do that.

All entries to the competition should be mailed to:

chris.afonso AT b-jo.de

before midnight, March 31st (today), EST.

The mail account can take mails up to 10MB, if there's a problem with sending it, let me know. :)

-Chris

Shame, I didn't know there was a competition going on. I would've liked to have a go at this :)

Ah well... *waits for next time >.<*