The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you.

I posted this same screenshot on another forum, and it took them ages. Even gave them this as a hint:

ghostbusters2.jpg

they still got it wrong. Flippin' morons.

- Marc

Stefan is right. About the movie, (i never said there were just horses and the rook...Fin Raziel is a possum, rook, goat, ostrich, tiger.... and the brownies have an eagle (already posted here ;) ) etc...) See why i couldnt gave too many clues. Say Horner and there you have it...

Well....it's taken a mindless, meaningless, and totally addictive game like this to draw me from my long silence. I've missed you guys.... :)

I couldn't resist. I don't have any way to post a pic, but I'd like to make a contribution anyway, if it's all right with you guys. Clear back on page 3, Joe posted a pic of a T-shirt proclaiming a "dubious flirtation" with toxic waste. Alex was the only one to take a shot at it (and it was a pretty bad one, too....The China Syndrome? Are you kidding? :)). After that, no one even tried, and Joe never brought it back up again.

The correct answer: Real Genius.

You shoulda showed the slippers instead. ;')

- Uni....who doesn't have time for all these shenannigans....

Get your dutch butt in gear and post some pics!!

Should I post a pic of his Dutch butt?

Neil

Unless stefan is an actor in one of those movies that John-Williams-hasnt-and-wont-score-ever, i think you cannot, or you will ruin the thread's topic.

You know, we fear the dancing lock of death, oh wait... :)

Should I post a pic of his Dutch butt?

Neil

You would have to ban yourself.

Is that worth is?

After I would post it, no one would return here anyway.

Neil