The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why does everyone remember me at my Hitch weight as opposed to when I was a young handsome devil?

Ah yes those lovely custard tarts at the RKO canteen. You just couldn't resist them. That is why you failed. :thumbup:

The_Silence_Of_The_Lambs_01.JPG

Justin

Unfortunately, your URL stated it was from THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS so I'm guessing that is THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.

Hitch, who knew it anyway. Jodie couldn't lift candy floss off a stick never mind hold a gun.

At least I had my day in the sun. You on the other hand, always looked like this.

images453839_Alfred_Hitchcock.jpg

When you have tasted the pleasures of someone like Hayworth, then come talk to me.

At least I had my day in the sun. You on the other hand, always looked like this.  

images453839_Alfred_Hitchcock.jpg

At least I was always respectably dressed. You got to do TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE for crying out loud.

When you have tasted the pleasures of someone like Hayworth, then come talk to me.

As for Ms Hayworth....I did sample her. Wow..was she good at the time. Suckling some Dom Perignon champagne from those soft, ample breasts was fan-f***ing-tastic. She was the **** of the century.

Hitch :wave:

Why do you prefer to me in the past tense? I'm still alive.

At least I was always respectably dressed.  You got to do TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE for crying out loud.

I was always dressed for the occassion as well. Ugly fat man get dressed up all the time.... doesn't change anything. And from here on out, we do not mention The Transformer thing. I had to pay for my Scotch somehow.

As for Ms Hayworth....I did sample her.  Wow..was she good at the time. Suckling some Dom Perignon champagne from those soft, ample breasts was fan-f***ing-tastic.  She was the **** of the century.

There are those wet dreams again. I bet I was in it as well with an apple in my mouth, but you'd never tell.

Unfortunately, your URL stated it was from THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS so I'm guessing that is THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.  

Hitch, who knew it anyway.  Jodie couldn't lift candy floss off a stick never mind hold a gun.

How about you not look at the URL then you cheating scum. :wave:

Since you wasted a perfectly good screencap, I'm posting another one...

br_006.JPG

Justin - Who thinks Vertigo is OVERrated! :angry:

Jeff -- who thinks Mr. Welles gave a fine performance in "The Transformers: The movie"

Why thank you lad. :thumbup:

Orson, who can't believe Hitch let that Vertigo comment by Justin go unchallenged.

De Palma's way better than that Hitchcock guy. Didn't he do Mant?

Justin - Who thought Matinee was a fun movie. In an annoying way....

De Palma's way better than that Hitchcock guy. Didn't he do Mant?

Justin - Who thought Matinee was a fun movie. In an annoying way....

Would you care to step outside and say that last comment to my chins?

• 2 weeks later...