The Guess the Screenshot game

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relatively random guesses:

#1: Barry Lyndon?

#3: Remain of The Day?

I'm won't be smart here but look more carefully at picture 1. You are correct with picture 3. ;)

1 = New Jack City.

2 = The 13th Warrior

3 = Titus

1. Wrong

2. Wrong

3. Wrong

I know your intelligence is limited but please try and watch more non-violent movies in the future ;)

Yes, I should have known that 18th century cars didn't come in that color....;) I must say, the only film that reminds me of is Kind Hearts and Coronets, which it plainly is not.

Well, it does look a lot like bond. I'm going to guess A View to a Kill. It king of looks like the mansion they were at in the beginning.

While we're on the subject (I haven't a clue as to the second one).

untitled-11.jpg

"A Song for a Raggy Boy"? Looks distinctly Irish there.

BTW - My second picture has a connection to my third picture.

Dude, you're dissapointing me. You show me an international movie shot in Israel, and I'd recognize it in a second, be it Rocky III or Not Without My Daughter or....well, that's about it. Oh, The Fury, too!

This film has a rather Irish pedigree to it, though, not only in it's location.

I do not believe that Jim Sheridan is an oscar winner. Come on....how many Irish directors have won an Oscar, for Pete's sake?

Don't really know the first one, but I'm pretty sure about the other three.

#1: The Third Man?

#2: Zodiac

#3: Ocean's 12 (that shot is the only thing I really remember from that movie)

#4: Ocean's 13

All #1 guesses are wrong.

#2: Zodiac

Correct.

#3: Ocean's 12 (that shot is the only thing I really remember from that movie)

Correct, and probably too easy, particularly after the recent 11 shot. But I just watched this a few days ago and couldn't seriously NOT post this. ROTFLMAO

#4: Ocean's 13

Correct, see also above. I just loved Pacino's look in this shot.

Wow, I've never had the opportunity to guess at any before!

#1 is Blues Brothers. The sun shining on the church jumped out at me, though I never noticed the new Bluesmobile sitting out in front.

Is #4 Superman II, in either incarnation?

And I think #5 is Die Hard: With a Vengeance?

Gah, the first two were easy, but I missed them. Third one is hard to make out, but it might be Unbreakable? The only movie that comes to mind showing a (fake) moon landing is that French mockumentary (I forget the title). No idea for the last one so far (the fence makes me think of West Side Story, but the people look wrong for it).

Ack.

I had hoped I'd fool you longer by using an image of a man on the moon from a movie about how men failed to reach the moon...

Oh well.

That just leaves this:

rara70.jpg

As far as I can tell, it's two black guys climbing over that fence. Can't make out their faces though, and the odd texture of the buildings (?) on the right doesn't help me either.

Judging by the few guesses so far, my attempt at selecting a purposefully misleading image has worked.

Of the three guesses so far, Marian's was actually closest.

Judging by the few guesses so far, my attempt at selecting a purposefully misleading image has worked.

I KNEW it!

Of the three guesses so far, Marian's was actually closest.

So... it's probably 1) something that plays in New York or 2) a musical or 3) something from the 60s...