TCoODLaSJW - Nominations for Grand Inquisitor

BLUMENKOHL

Brothers of TCoODLaSJW* (The Church of Our Dear Lord and Savior John Williams), the time has come to nominate able, virtuous, and dedicated men or women to take the position of Grand Inquisitor in our humble cult congregation.

Brother K.K. has informed us just recently that Angels of the Third Kind have spoken to him, warning of a coming storm. It is therefore critical that we waste no time in filling the ranks of our Church, beginning with the Grand Inquisitors and his/her servant Inquisitors.

To refresh yourself on the role of Grand Inquisitor, read through the link to the Church above. Remember that we will require at least four nominees. The winner of the coming election will take on the role of Grand Inquisitor. The next three highest vote-getters will be elected into serving Inquisitors if they so desire.

Each member may only nominate ONE individual, and CANNOT nominate himself or herself.

The period for nominations concludes Friday, 10th of February at 13:00 GMT, at which point this thread will be edited to include a poll of the nominees and the election begins.

As for myself, I humbly nominate "Stefan Cosman" for the role of Grand Inquisitor.

Current List of Nominees:

• Brother Stefan Cosman
  • Brother Incanus
  • Brother King Mark

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stefan Cosman is a noble Brother in our Church. I myself shall put forth Brother Incanus' name for nomination.

May the Angels of the Third Kind guide us in our decision for picking the Grand Inquisitor, for if we fail in this, we shall be consumed by the darkness...I have seen it in the stars.

No, but thou would make a fine Judas of Asgard!

Patience Brother Stefan. Our dear Lord taught us the meaning of forgiveness and charity and we muss pass on his message. Judas Thor can still redeem himself if he chooses to accept John Williams as the one and only true Lord...

If he continues to persist in his heresy...burn him.

I still want the role of Satan, if it's still available.

My son, the image of Satan was taken up by Zimmer some time ago. Although my vision has spoken of this new devil who surpasses even Zimmer in his dark prowess and that is whose altar thou falsely worships, Reznor. Judas is a more apt title for thou...but you may still redeem yourself my son, come to the light, or suffer eternal damnation. :devil:

Our Church is thorough Brother Quint. The prophecy nigh!! We cannot do anything wrong with the elections. Thus our orchestrations must be as dense and detailed as those of our Lord and Saviour, John Williams.

Be not to easy with forgiveness Brother. It attracts those who will take advantage of a charitable nature.

True faith must be tested, with iron, fire and stone.

Thou shalt make a fine Grand Inquisitor Brother Stefan.

Quint!!! This is a sacred thread!! Do not taint our purity with the face of Satan!!! When the Grand Inquisitor is enthroned, he must rid the Church of such recklessness... :shakehead:

King Mark has been appointed Supreme Priestmaster of our beloved church. Have you anyone you wish to nominate for the title of Grand Inquisitor, young Skywalker?

QvZhw.jpg

King Mark will be eligible for election as Grand Inquisitor as well.

:lol: You have a chart!

You should read the Church thread, we have charts, attire, maps, the kitchen sink.

If King Mark is nominated, can he both Supreme Priestmaster and Grand Inquisitor? Both duties are rather difficult and will require great effort...will one man be capable of both? :o

No, he will have to relinquish his role as Supreme Priestmaster.

The prophecy nigh!! We cannot do anything wrong with the elections. Thus our orchestrations must be as dense and detailed as those of our Lord and Saviour, John Williams.

Truer words have not been spoken, save the utterances of our John Towner Williams

Brother Blumenkohl, it is my understanding that upon the election of the Grand Inquisitor, we must elect the Supreme Bishop. Are the duties below him assigned by the Bishop himself?

mourning-Kim-Jong-Il-2.jpg

If that girl is a Reznor fan then may the Lord save her from her heresy....but if she is a devotee of our John Towner Williams, Bless You Chid :D

Tis a lie!

The wise speak only of what they know, Quint son of Ahab. A witless worm have you become. Therefore be silent, and keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a serving-man till the lightning falls.

Such bitter conflict. Brothers, there must be unity in our Church to face the rising tide of Reznor's shadow. We must nominate two more brothers. Unite you fools, or be destroyed!

We will have peace. Yes, we will have peace, we will have peace when Quint and all his works have perished -- and the works of his dark German master to whom he would deliver us. You are a liar, Quint, and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me, and I perceive only a finger of the claw of Remote Control. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just as it was not, for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine for your own profit as you desired -- even so, what will you say of your torches in Other Topics Forum and the threads that lie dead there? And they hewed Joey's body before the gates of the Welcome Forum, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Remote Control. So much for the House of JWFan. A lesser son of great sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewhither. But I fear your voice has lost its charm."

The House Williams can only be governed by it's most steadfast and unwaveringly loyal son: Indy4.

No wait... shit - KM. I meant to say King Mark.

Let the bells ring! A nominee has been declared!

Dear Lord. :blink:

Do not use the Lord's name in vain brother...

I have already written a draft of the announcement of our imminent victory after the election of the most holy and high heads of the Church and our most assured victory over the heretics:

People of JWFan the war is over! The forces of the Grand Inquisitor and the Supreme Bishop, united by faith and holy zeal for our Lord, are victorious. The leader of the heretic Zimmerites is our prisoner! Soon he will join his uncounted unfidel brothers in the flames of purifying might lighted upon the woodwinds of our Lord and Savior! A new age begins my brethren! Let this be our first decree:

Those who do not pledge themselves to the Faith of Most Radiant Lord and Master of Music shall be destroyed.

You forget Brother Incanus, the vision I had, spoke of a greater threat than Zimmer and his heretic followers....far greater. The Angels of the Third Kind spoke to me of a nameless fear in the East that shall strike our Church with a terror more powerful than Zimmer's plight...they spoke of a shadow whom many have come to name as Reznor....

For this, we must unite and elect our Grand Inquisitor, for there is darkness in our Church still.

Ah of course Brother K.K. This would be my most devout concern when I would be the Grand Inquisitor. This new plague spreading across the musical Galaxy is most terrifying, like icy cold fingers of death itself had reached from the formless abyss of the primal night to engulf us in a black darkness more infinite than that which resides in the vast gulfs of lightless space beyond the cerulean vaults of our Lord and Savior where we bathe in the light and warmth of his radiance. Curse it's vile grip on the minds of the weak willed. It must be cleansed with bright fire and cold steel!

Indeed Brother Incanus. Already the ill seeds have begun to bloom in pure grasslands of our Church. Traitors like Judas Thor have succumbed to the Darkness, even beyond our healing. And then there lie the Giacchino spies who threaten to betray us and dethrone our Dear Lord and Saviour, the Great Tunesmith, John Williams.

These are dark times brother, and thy devotion is what moved me to nominate thee. Do thy duty well brother if the powers of Williams' great inquisition ever falls upon you. It is a heavy burden to bear...

Everyone wants to nominate themselves, of course.

But not all have the iron will and peerless JW-faith to carry out the arduous and often taxing daily toils of Grand Inquisitor who has to bear the burden of directing lost sheep back to the fold of the Mother Church (this may or may not include torture etc.) and punish non-believers and heathens with efficient and just suffering to cleanse them from their lack of commitment to John Williams.

Our Church is most loving and accepting one, peerless in its good deeds and tolerance. As long as you adhere to our wise and undoubtedly only right and correct orthodox dogma and do not listen to other Composers than Williams. Biggotry and prejudice do not belong into our faith since no one in their right mind would go against the teachings of the Church, would they.

As still reigning (as far as I know) President of JWFan I feel it only right to recuse myself from any religious office and any endorsements of the same. Unless we're not concerned about church/state seperation. ;)