Which do you prefer? "Across the Stars" or "Rey's Theme"?

Josh500

Which do you prefer? "Across the Stars" or "Rey's Theme"?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer? "Across the Stars" or "Rey's Theme"?

• "Across the Stars"
    • "Rey's Theme"

11 minutes ago, Thor said:

Sarcasm really only works if the statement seems outlandish or in contrast to popular opinion. I can't see how Stefan's comment was. If anything, it seemed sensible.

Thor, just read the 8 posts leading into his post.  It's a clear A to B to C conversation.  

Wow!

52 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Jesus Christ Thor! Are you now gonna take the opposite stance when it comes to me?

Opposite stance? What are you on about? :conf:

Everyone including myself claims I'm joking. But you do the "Thor" thing and take an opinion opposite of the norm.

I am not your "best listening experience" Sir! I have been and always shall be complete and chronological!

I assure you it has nothing to do with 'opposite'.

90% of the posts in this place are 'white noise' to me, so I usually have to skim threads. So I admit I don't follow all the banter to a tee. But taken alone, your statement seemed perfectly valid, as it's a reasonable point-of-view.

3 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Jesus Christ Thor! Are you now gonna take the opposite stance when it comes to me?

Alvar, who isnt actually called Alvar and I were joking. If you can't detect that than please take my Jason's word for it!

Wait, BB isn't Alvar? Haha, I've seen you call him that and assumed it was actually his name.  So where'd Alvar come from?

I don't like it when people are unnecessarily mysterious on the internet.  I prefer people to not change how they present themselves between "real" life and online.  Just feels more honest and friendly.

I'm sure the Moderating team could, if they so please, find out what country he's broadcasting from. But that would be discourteous.

Everything needs a little mystery in life. Tolkien had Tom Bombadil. We have Bloodboal.

3 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Everything needs a little mystery in life. Tolkien had Tom Bombadil. We have Bloodboal.

Perfect.  I'll think of him as a mystical personification of the forest from now on.

36 minutes ago, Thor said:

I've met a few JWFANers in real life, and they've all been fine. But I must admit there are some here I would be very trepidatious about meeting if they're anything like their online persona! :)

:(

On 1/10/2017 at 0:20 PM, Disco Stu said:

Wait, BB isn't Alvar? Haha, I've seen you call him that and assumed it was actually his name.  

Me too LOL.