Hans Zimmer killed in Non Tragic Accident

JoeinAR

Hans Zimmer, best know for his work on the films the Pledge, and Drop Zone, was killed today in a non tragic accident, that has film music fans world wide rejoicing.

While visiting an orphanage run by elderly Nuns, he accidentaly fell into a vat of cookie dough, and was torn limb from limb, and processed into Swiss Village cookies, used to fund the orphange.

Collectors have been scrounging to find the cookies with pieces of Zimmer in them. Several bags are selling on E-bay for 20 to 30 times the normal price of a bag. Proceeds are going to the orphanage.

Film music fans have been rejoicing, especially John Williams and Steven Spielberg fans, because of speculation that Spielberg might someday work with Zimmer. Now those fears have been allayed.

Zimmer leaves behind his wife Suzanne, and their 4 children. In a sad but poignant moment, they were seen eating Swiss Village cookies, while remembering the good times with their dad.not terribly inventive or original, its purpose is simple, it will piss people off, make them made. We will hear how tasteless and unfunny this is, how cruel, and mean, but no more so than that disgusting and ignorant discussion about Zimmer working with Spielberg, God spare us. This board is sufferering, much like Star Trek and Star Wars, can it be saved? Doubtful

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll never eat another Swiss Village cookie again, I'll bet they taste like synthesized ingredients instead of flour, sugar etc etc.

How clever Joe. Nice to see how you are contributing to the quality of conversation on this MB.

To be honest; it COULD have been funny. But it comes across as extremely childish and just "not funny".

I'm not saying that I'm against joking about Hans Zimmer, or even his death (haha), but then write something that's funny.

Joe has written some really funny sh*t in the past, but sorry - this is NOT. It becomes clear to me that Joe is no Ben Elton or something.

But keep on trying....

Zimmer WILL score Indiana Jones IV. LOL

Your just pissed

And uh, Stefan... Before you accuse Tommy, check your own writing man... ;)

To be honest; it COULD have been funny. But it comes across as extremely childish and just "not funny".  

I'm not saying that I'm against joking about Hans Zimmer, or even his death (haha), but then write something that's funny.  

Joe has written some really funny sh*t in the past, but sorry - this is NOT. It becomes clear to me that Joe is no Ben Elton or something.  

But keep on trying....

who is ben elton? do I need to write about his death too. btw Roald did you read the entire post, I doubt you did.

oh, ok, I feel better now, as I find Rowan Atkinson just ehhh.

Well Atkinson has become almost synomonous with his "Mr. Bean" character. That's a shame really, for his more verbally potent roles (Black Adder, Thin Blue Line) are WAY funnier!

btw Roald did you read the entire post, I doubt you did.

Why is that? Do you find it so lame yourself that you assume people won't be hooked to read the whole thing through?

Just kidding Joe. Actually; I did just reread it and it seemed better than the first time around. Did you change things?

Blackadder: It is said, Percy, that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company so that by learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God.

Lord Percy: [delighted] Yes, I'd heard that.

Blackadder: Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best.

No I didn't change anything, Roald, did you read the inviso-text

Ahhh... I just read that too... Don't get me wrong; I don't find the "death scenario" tasteless or anything. I just thought it wasn't, well, "smart" enough. After rereading it I spotted some injokes I missed the first time and made the reading more rewarding.

I sincerely don't feel too creative today, I just winged it.

Hans Zimmer, best know for his work on the films the Pledge, and Drop Zone, was killed today in a non tragic accident, that has film music fans world wide rejoicing.

We'd never be that lucky ;)

In further reports Zimmer was unable to fall into the cookie dough vat by himself but required assistance from Rupert Gregson-Williams, Gavin Greenway, Nick Glennie-Smith, and Adam Smalley.

Justin

You were mighty glad with that 2 CD Gladiator bootleg I gave you in Amsterdam.

That 2-cd is long gone. Ebay is a wonderful place, ain't it?

Hans Zimmer' date=' best know for his work on the films the Pledge, and Drop Zone, was killed today in a non tragic accident, that has film music fans world wide rejoicing.

While visiting an orphanage run by elderly Nuns, he accidentaly fell into a vat of cookie dough, and was torn limb from limb, and processed into Swiss Village cookies, used to fund the orphange.

Collectors have been scrounging to find the cookies with pieces of Zimmer in them. Several bags are selling on E-bay for 20 to 30 times the normal price of a bag. Proceeds are going to the orphanage.

Film music fans have been rejoicing, especially John Williams and Steven Spielberg fans, because of speculation that Spielberg might someday work with Zimmer. Now those fears have been allayed.

Zimmer leaves behind his wife Suzanne, and their 4 children. In a sad but poignant moment, they were seen eating Swiss Village cookies, while remembering the good times with their dad.not terribly inventive or original, its purpose is simple, it will piss people off, make them made. We will hear how tasteless and unfunny this is, how cruel, and mean, but no more so than that disgusting and ignorant discussion about Zimmer working with Spielberg, God spare us. This board is sufferering, much like Star Trek and Star Wars, can it be saved? Doubtful

and i post dumb topics? loosten up man....

the difference is Im not a newbie, I've earned the right by paying alot of dues.

I've only done one John Williams death post, per se, thats not counting the Celebrity Death Matches, where Jerry Killed John, and Johnny killed John, or was it John who killed Johnny. Either way I've killed JW 3 times, and in a round about way 4, because I did have him not born in my John Williams take off of Its a Wonderful Life. Of course I may well be wrong. And I still say killing John by impaling him on a chicken on a stick was a terrifically original death.

And I still say killing John by impaling him on a chicken on a stick was a terrifically original death.

Which the maestro would score brilliantly, if anything so improbable were ever filmed...

And I still say killing John by impaling him on a chicken on a stick was a terrifically original death.

Which the maestro would score brilliantly..

Is that before or after he's impaled by a chicken on a stick?

Tim