Where can I find a sealed original Star Wars LP?

Joe Brausam

I'm thinking about getting a sealed copy of the original 2LP Star Wars album to add to my collection. On ebay I can only find opened copies. I believe that maybe 6 or so months ago someone posted a website that had sealed copies of it - where can I find it?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally threw away 3 sets of the 2 lp Star Wars albums, 2 open one unopened, they are yours if you want to go dig in the landfill.

I literally threw away 3 sets of the 2 lp Star Wars albums, 2 open one unopened ....

Ultimate proof of your limitless stupidity.

why do you say that Alex?

I have no record player?

I have no intention of getting one.

the record has no real value without a player

I have no desire to keep it, and I sure as hell wouldn't trade it to a smug, self rightious prick like you

I'm thinking about getting a sealed copy of the original 2LP Star Wars album to add to my collection. On ebay I can only find opened copies. I believe that maybe 6 or so months ago someone posted a website that had sealed copies of it - where can I find it?

I wish you luck, here's a place you might start with. http://www.classicrecs.com/

They don't have Star Wars but they have links to other record dealers. That might help you get started.

I literally threw away 3 sets of the 2 lp Star Wars albums, 2 open one unopened ....

Ultimate proof of your limitless stupidity.

why do you say that Alex?

I have no record player?

I have no intention of getting one.

the record has no real value without a player

I have no desire to keep it, and I sure as hell wouldn't trade it to a smug, self rightious prick like you

Settle down you two.

not in my house its not, I'm over the whole collectible phase, to me collectible means clutter.

It's the Joeys of the world that make our clutter go up in value.

Seriously though, I think throwing away the unopened one was kind of foolish. These things are now antiques, they most definitely have value. Just because you consider them clutter, doesn't mean other people aren't willing to pay for them or get enjoyment out of them.

not in my house its not, I'm over the whole collectible phase, to me collectible means clutter.

You could have at least sold the thing. Throwing it away is just wasteful, especially when it's sealed.

Joey's next step is throw away his cluttering CDs after he copied them on some hard disk. Then he will throw away the hard disk and realize that he's just a hater.

I didn't see any buyers beating down my door, and I wasn't going to seel it at the flea market for .25cents

its actually been recycled into something more useful, probably a walmart bag.

Not everyone cares about placing a material value on items.

I'm sure we've all gotten rid of something that could brought in some cash or was of value.

Joey's next step is throw away his cluttering CDs after he copied them on some hard disk. Then he will throw away the hard disk and realize that he's just a hater.

is that the legal drugs talking, or syphillis rotting your brain.

I didn't see any buyers beating down my door, and I wasn't going to seel it at the flea market for .25cents

Ever heard of ebay? A rarity such as that would have brought a considerable winning bid. And I'm sure a number of MB members would have bought those records from you. Throwing away sealed Star Wars LPs was foolish - period. And why would you announce it to us? It's like you're proud of what you did...

I just don't care about them, we all place too much value on "things",

I got rid of hundreds of books too, but those I gave away, they don't need a special device to use them

It's Joe's personal property and he can do whatever he wishes with it.

Why is it foolish, because you want it?

Hey Joe I think I'm going to take my TESB double LP, which is in good condition, and set it on fire.

Do you think George Lucas and Steven Spielberg have this same discussion over the Indiana Jones score masters?

George: Lets set them on fire

Steven: Ooh! No, a BB gun will be more fun

Didn't I tell you two to pipe down already?

You too, Alex.

Eh, selling stuff on eBay is a lot of work if he's only got one thing to sell.

Throwing away old junk is all right. BB guns are nice , and fire is always awesome to watch.

But nothing beats leaving your old Tonka trucks out in the yard overnight, going to school, and coming back home to find your parents built a garage.

Over your Tonka trucks.

Didn't I tell you two to pipe down already?

You too, Alex.

you expect me to sit and take it, think again buster, I'm going home to missouri where they never feed you snakes.

I threw the TOD soundtrack away as well.

At the very least you could have given it to charity.