The Great Movie villains

JoeinAR

No I don't know who is who? I have both Alien and Aliens on DVD, both the wonderful supposed director's editions.

The "director's edition" of ALIEN is the 79 theatrical cut. Scott has explained that the DC label is for marketing purposes only.

I can remember all of the names from both ALIEN and ALIENS, and remember who they are and when they appear (even down to Dietrich and Wierzbowski). I don't know whether it's because they're memorable or I've watched them so many times, but ALIEN's characters always seem more believable. ALIENS' characters, as previously mentioned, seem more like they're in a film. It's suitable for the film they're in, so I don't see it as a huge negative point, as they work for that type of movie. It's not just a type of movie I really prefer.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another great villian is Angela Lansbury as Ms Iselin,

Mothers are not supposed to be this evil

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot.

I envy you. I could watch the film for fifteen minutes before I changed the channel to "TNT" in disgust. Fortunately, Jurassic Park (my English grammar book informs me that film and novel titles are "italicised") was showing (with limited commercials). On that note, I like Wayne Knight as "Dennis".

Actually, I find a great number of colliqualisms on this forum that I would have never have seen otherwise, though I am still trying to understand what "POS" means (I find that "Joey" uses it frequently when discussing John Williams' score for Star Wars Episode II: Atack of the Clones). Is it an acronym?

Actually, I find a great number of colliqualisms on this forum that I would have never have seen otherwise, though I am still trying to understand what "POS" means (I find that "Joey" uses it frequently when discussing John Williams' score for Star Wars Episode II: Atack of the Clones). Is it an acronym?

I think it stands for "Piece of S hit."

• 2 weeks later...

The Joker from the Dark Knight...

Some men just wan't to watch the world burn!

At this moment that's my favourite all time villain but my favourites always change ;)