Thread expired: 'Sorcerer's Stone' & 'Chamber of Secrets' Printed Scores Analysis

Dumbledore

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone had saved the score analysis to their computer before the original link expired. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get to some of the cue lists in this archive recently. (It's terribly slow at the moment, though; takes minutes to load, but it does come through.)

I'd love to see those returned to the site. I think it'd be cool also if we built up the filmography section and had something on every film/score.

Yea I've offered to Ricard to help get them back but I don't really know what's going on

Hmmmm....Dumbledore. So you joined yesterday, with a post count of one, just to ask a question about Harry Potter. Interesting.

Is that you Ricard? Are you trying to create another identity for next year's April Fools, to tease us with complete Harry Potter scores?

Very clever. No one will ever suspect.

:lol:

Though, it bring to attention one non laughing issue.

Are we supposed to trust new members fully?

I think new members will have to demonstrate their innocence...instead of being presumed innocent from the beginning...

:down: Presumed innocent ;)

By now I would hope people here are able to spot trolls & phony posters.

Obviously Wojo is joking around so hopefully Dumbledore won't take any offense to it.

Haha no I'm just another lad obsessed with Harry Potter. And hey does anyone know where ya can get a copy of the actual Harry Potter Film scores? I bought the HP1 signature suite for orchestra and HP4 conductor scores but obviously there is a lot missing, also the HP4 scores are arranged by different people so don't give a completely accurate account of the film music. Especially seeing one of them is for grade 3 :P

ya that 76 page thing datameister and the thematic analysis konstantinos are both great thanks. And thanks heaps everyone for your replies guys.

And Luke, how does one prove one's innocence?

ta for the welcome :)

Speaking of the Chamber Of Secrets, hopefully I can get my hands on the complete recording sessions (not sheet music, mind you). It's in the process. Although if I do ever get it, which is unlikely at this point, I wouldn't be sharing it :)

Speaking of the Chamber Of Secrets, hopefully I can get my hands on the complete recording sessions (not sheet music, mind you). It's in the process. Although if I do ever get it, which is unlikely at this point, I wouldn't be sharing it :P

I don't blame you. If I were fortunate enough to get my hands on it, I wouldn't either.

People don't understand that sometimes things are given to a person with the promise of keeping it in house and not blabbing to everyone they have it.

If everyone and their mother was talking about the full score of HP:COS that they have, it would help WB get motivated to legitimately release it, and that's a good thing

People don't understand that sometimes things are given to a person with the promise of keeping it in house and not blabbing to everyone they have it.

Yeah, like that pressed promo of the rest of Gia's Star Trek that you are hoarding!

Speaking of the Chamber Of Secrets, hopefully I can get my hands on the complete recording sessions (not sheet music, mind you). It's in the process. Although if I do ever get it, which is unlikely at this point, I wouldn't be sharing it :P

I don't blame you. If I were fortunate enough to get my hands on it, I wouldn't either.

Yeah, I haven't told you guys about the hoard of rare stuff that I got recently. Stuff that probably can't be found on the internet.

They would only interest RCP fans, so don't feel like you're missing out.

If it's THE ROCK I'd be VERY interested

There's a 94 minute expanded score that I've seen around for a while, which is still missing a lot of music from the film

You've never sent me anything ROCK-related, nor have I ever mentioned 12 minutes to you, so you must be confusing me with someone else :P

I'd love to check out the most recent version you have

The one I have at the moment is 106 minutes, but that's including alternates and 3 of Glennie-Smith's demos.

It sounds like the ultimate punishment: 106 minutes of The Rock... Ouch! :)