What is the last video game you played?

Quintus

I didn't watch it but I know exactly what you mean. It's so cliché by now but marketing won't chance anything else.

For some reason I'm not excited by Elder Scrolls Online at all. No, I'm much more interested in the development of a new medieval role playing title which is set in the real world and has no magic or dragons in sight!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-21-i-do-care-for-a-next-gen-medieval-rpg-with-no-fantasy

Holy crap even in its early stages this game is making my mouth water: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-11-warhorse-demonstrates-revolutionary-medieval-combat

Watch the video, it looks fantastic!

The music isn't too shabby either. I wonder if it's original.

Eurogamer gives a very positive review to Final Fantasy Lightning Returns, but IGN and Gamespot didn't like it. It seems like a very complex game

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-11-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-13-review

Joined a clan for the first time in my life, a Killzone one. All open mic players, proper communication and tactics talk! And actually just a really good bunch of British blokes (as well as a couple of American ones). All told there are 12 of us in a party and occupying one formidable team side; it's like the experience is transformed from a frequently frustrating and angering one (KZ has loads of shite randoms who you can get stuck with) into some of the tightest and most enjoyable competitive fps gaming I've had since the old Halo system link days of ten years ago. And it's also at times just friggin' hilarious!

I'm up to 6 new releases I want in the next month, after not wanting a new release for a year . It's the biggest concentration of titles I want ever

and after that I seem to be good until December

Candy Crush is evil because it's strong arming both Candy Swipe and The Banner Saga.

But that's no excuse to call someone an idiot for playing a casual game on their phone on a bus. You may as well do the same for anyone who sleeps, reads, knits, or talks to their neighbor.

Candy Crush is evil beyond those dastardly trademarking controversies. It's entire model is ugly business.

But yeah, slagging off random silly ladies for being caught up in its psychological web isn't cool either. Especially when you remember that KM basically dismisses all mobile gaming regardless of its quality.

Titanfall has me sold, so I'm glad my £24.69 preorder Origin key wasn't a waste. A super arcade style shooter that'll be great for a quick blast and adrenaline rush in the evenings before moving onto something a bit deeper, more challenging.

Because make no mistake this is far and away the easiest multiplayer shooter ever made and if you're generally crap at online fps then your prayers have been answered. Really well made, beautifully tight controls and really, really fun.

It's so much better than CoD imo, it feels much more emergent and just downright spectacular to play. But it is somehow even easier than CoD, which is my one concern. 3 months down the line I'm wondering if I'll have lost interest after the novelty has worn off.

I'll usually have 1-2 show boxsets on the go and everything else is just BBC news. Just finished the first season of BB again, but yeah, once the kids are in bed I'll normally game. It's good to have both options, especially in this TV golden era. Barely watching any films at all at the moment.

I didn't watch it but I know exactly what you mean. It's so cliché by now but marketing won't chance anything else.

For some reason I'm not excited by Elder Scrolls Online at all. No, I'm much more interested in the development of a new medieval role playing title which is set in the real world and has no magic or dragons in sight!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-21-i-do-care-for-a-next-gen-medieval-rpg-with-no-fantasy

Holy crap even in its early stages this game is making my mouth water: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-11-warhorse-demonstrates-revolutionary-medieval-combat

Watch the video, it looks fantastic!

The music isn't too shabby either. I wonder if it's original.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!

It looks stunning.

Yeah I kinda outgrew the whole TV watching thing. I can't fathom how Jay keeps up with like 10 different shows at the same time.

We only watch two dramas at a time (right now it's House of Cards and Black Mirror). All the rest are just comedies we throw on while eating dinner

Hype for Dark Souls 2 is growing. I'm not getting the Black Armor edition with cheating weapons

But I plan for the price of the game to go down a bit and play Tales of Symphonia and Final Fantasy X first

I haven't got the time to take on another RPG, especially since assassin's creed is taking me so long so I just need to whizz through ME3 as straightforward as possible so that I can finally find out how it all went down with Shepherd. Plus the fact that after ME2 I was really underwhelmed and pretty much lost interest in the franchise as a result has been a contributing factor. Action mode will still allow me to enjoy the main narrative and side-quests are still very much a part of it even if I intend on ignoring as many as possible.