Currently, which 5 JW scores do you most want to get the expanded edition treatment...?

Josh500

"Dracula"

"Jaws 2"

"Empire Of The Sun"

"POA" (I know that the "Hogwarts Closes Its Doors" segment is on one of the dvd menus, but I'd still like it on a proper cd

"JFK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many people want the expanded or complete edition of "Dracula"... but is the whole score really that good?

I only have the Main Theme so far (which can be found on the Japanese filmworks), and sure, I want the OS album to be rereleased, but I am not so sure the expanded edition of this score is such a priority. I can think of at least a dozen other JW scores which I want to see an expanded edition of.

There's only one good cue I remember from the film that wasn't on the OST, and it's pretty short. It's when the horse runs in the graveyard.

There's only one good cue I remember from the film that wasn't on the OST, and it's pretty short. It's when the horse runs in the graveyard.

Oh man, you should have said SPOILER ALERT! :angry:

Seriously, you mean you have actually seen the movie?

Many people want the expanded or complete edition of "Dracula"... but is the whole score really that good?

I only have the Main Theme so far (which can be found on the Japanese filmworks), and sure, I want the OS album to be rereleased, but I am not so sure the expanded edition of this score is such a priority. I can think of at least a dozen other JW scores which I want to see an expanded edition of.

Yes, the score is really good, not just the main title. I don't recall what's missing on the album, but it certainly could need some remastering.

Oh wow, look what I found.

I hadn't seen the movie before, and that's changing NOW... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wROZB0TT_as

From the youtube description: "The original music score is composed by renowned composer John Williams."

Kudos to whoever uploaded it.

you can upload a 2 hour movie on you tube now?

Yup, unless your account is not in good standing.

Dracula, Patriot , The Lost World are kind of tied for 5th place

There's a lot of unreleased music in Patriot and some of it is great

There's also this one cue I want in Empire of the Sun