Is there any music that you genuinely could listen to every day?

Dixon Hill

If we're talking film music, I could listen to the Temple of Doom complete score all day every day. :D But I'm not really a film music listener in general.

There's some piano music which I really could listen to every day. These include many pieces by Charles-Valentin Alkan (he was my favourite composer for a long time), Frederic Rzewski's "The People United Will Never Be Defeated", Nikolai Kapustin, and many others. 

I could listen to Mahler's symphonies everyday.

But I don't share this discomfort in listening to music that doesn't suit my mood at a given time...as long as there's a play button to press, I could listen to anything. 

I like that bit of the Star Spangled Banner they play when all the prime time programs end and it's time for static. I could listen to that every day.

It's going by phase.... At times, I even can't listen to any Aznavour. It's impossible. ;-)

Sometimes... it's classical... sometimes it's John Williams...Sometimes it's the Beach Boys.

"You know a man can't always choose. Love has its rythm and its blues." - Love in Time, Roy Orbison.

2 hours ago, Nick Tatopoulos's Beret said:

Godzilla (1998) has been a go-to standby score for years. I could listen to it every day. It's incredibly underrated.

It's the Independence Day Resurgence score that never was.

No, I can't listen to the same music every day. It's like asking me if I could watch Westerns every day of my life. I need the variation or even a break from music altogether.