I'm back

Romão

Looks like my computer has stopped giving me a hard time, so I guess I can start posting again.

Romão, who thinks he was not missed at all in the MB.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wondering these weeks (or even months) where you have been, and nobody knew anything.

I'm so glad you are back, because a)everyone missed you, B)I wanted to talk to you (I will in a PM)

When I read "I'm back" I thought it was you... 8O

When I read "I'm back" I thought it was you... 8O

The fact that it said that the author was "Merkel" wasn't a dead giveaway?

Neil

I saw it in the Main Page, where you can't see the thread's author's name. :roll:

I have been wondering these weeks (or even months) where you have been, and nobody knew anything.

I knew about Merkel, I live some 15 km away from him, and even posted a while ago the reason he was away from us.

I knew about Merkel, I live some 15 km away from him, and even posted a while ago the reason he was away from us.

I'm so sorry of not being able to read all the threads/posts!

:oops:

Romão, who thinks he was not missed at all in the MB.

I don't know you, give me back my purse.

(now administering a swift kick in the .....)

from the only King of the Hill episode I ever watched.

Don't get too down on yourself Merkel: some of us did notice your absence y'know. I miss the Alf avatar though... 8O Even though I do like Monkey Island.

CYPHER

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It really is a true pleasure to be back. I just hope I can make my contributions to the MB a little more worthwhile.

No excuse, Scissor. It was in my very own I'm Back thread. :nono: Of course, the overexcitement blinded you. :thumbup:

ROTFLMAO Welcome back Merkel! Now it's all of us again ROTFLMAO -- well, most -- well, some of us.

No excuse, Scissor. It was in my very own I'm Back thread. ROTFLMAO Of course, the overexcitement blinded you. :thumbup:

It wasn't yours. It was Justin's!!!! :nono:

ROTFLMAO

Trying to get Merkel wounded in action? ;)

Trying to get Saddam wounded in action.

Maybe we could send George Lucas in and kill two birds with one stone. :D

I am telling ya all right now if Lucas managed to knock off Saddam I would forgive him for every mistake he has made over the like 20 years.

Yes even Greedo shooting first.

Just our luck Lucas would probably take a page from his own movie and miss Saddam from two feet away. :)