Rise of the Resistance ride...JW music?

Gruesome Son of a Bitch

I just rode this for the first time today. The music is definitely easier to hear than with Smuggler's Run. I agree that it's probably Bill Ross through and through, which is fine.

If you haven't been yet but you intend to go, I'd strongly recommend avoiding videos and other spoilers. It's got some good surprises up its sleeve.

that looks cool,. and maybe some of the music bits we don't recognize are  from TROS. Seems like a similar style arrangement to the Harry Potter rides

But I thought there would be more space travel. The end looks cool but when they're on the Mon Calamari suttle the front window seems too small

https://www.williamrossmusic.com/projects/featured-projects/

Ross lists this as among his projects on his official website.  Disney has an abysmal track record of releasing its park music, so I'm not holding out much hope that we will ever get to hear this work outside the attractions.  I have a feeling that the single Galaxy's Edge theme is all we are going to get.

So it seems JW only did the theme, which they don't even play in the land because there's no music and the attraction that actually features music and a hologram of his girlfriend, he didn't even do the music. Slacker!

4 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

So it seems JW only did the theme, which they don't even play in the land because there's no music and the attraction that actually features music and a hologram of his girlfriend, he didn't even do the music. Slacker!

Either that or a restraining order was put in place.  

11 hours ago, King Mark said:

that looks cool,. and maybe some of the music bits we don't recognize are  from TROS. Seems like a similar style arrangement to the Harry Potter rides

But I thought there would be more space travel. The end looks cool but when they're on the Mon Calamari suttle the front window seems too small

Meh, there's already plenty of space travel in Smuggler's Run and Star Tours. (And at Disneyland in California, in Hyperspace Mountain, when that's a thing.) Personally, I'm glad to finally experience a Star Wars attraction that mostly involves traveling through physical sets. And the shuttle experience is really sold by the subtle motion of the vehicle and by the fact that you're literally in a different place when the doors open. It's a pretty great moment, although my favorite was when you first see the walkers. The scale is impossible to capture in a video. It's extremely impressive.