Santa

Kradia

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Santa,

I know it's kinda early in the year, but could you get me the complete scores to the Indiana Jones films?

Hehe, my older sister tried to tell me you didn't exist, but I didn't believe her! Since she was so naughty, you'd better leave some Trevor Rabin scores in her stocking!

Love,

Alan

P.S. I will leave cookies and milk.

Oh, yeah, I saw those pictures at wireimage (anyone is registered there to enlarge those pictures?).

Indiana Jones trilogy complete soundtracks for the end of the year would be great. Santa can get anything!

I'M still trying to figure out how to paste a picture in posts  :?  

K.M.

Get the URL of the picture you want to post and then click the "Img" button. That will call up the image tag. Then paste the pictures URL in the bracket (just like pasting a quote) and then click the "Img" button again to close it.

Neil

King Mark,

maybe a very short course of html will help you!!!

They are very easy to find and help very much with the usage this board(not that you haven't got any experience with it)

Maybe you can make your own JW website as a matter of practice in your html skills

maybe a very short course of html will help you!!!

I can do all of this,but my pics won't show upeven if I do what Neil says,which i tried before anyways.

where is everybody,only a few replies in the last 2 days.

K.M.

Just use a quote of somebody else with a picture and use that code to get your picture

ow by the way don't link it to your local computer

so don't in the code : c:/myfiles/mypic.jpg or something like that

Dear Santa,

I know it's kinda early in the year, but could you get me the complete scores to the Indiana Jones films?

Hehe, my older sister tried to tell me you didn't exist, but I didn't believe her!  Since she was so naughty, you'd better leave some Trevor Rabin scores in her stocking!

Love,

Alan

P.S.  I will leave cookies and milk.

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your letter. I have also received many letters from other good boys and girls asking for AOTC 2 CD set.

But I need help from my elves, and right now they're not helping....perhaps you know them already................. Lukas Filme, Parah Mounte, the Warner Bros, Sohni Classical, and G.L. Unfortunately, elves cannot be fired.....

Until then.

Love,

Santa

:roll:

King Mark is far to old and inflexible to learn anything new.

I'm not old,but I'm lazy as far as learning the PC functions.

K.M.

With regards to the photo's in the first first post of this thread.

Why is Williams looking like a senile old coot who recently suffered a stroke?

Stefancos-  :)

now that you mention it,maybe these pictures should be deleted altogether.They are not the most gracefull of Williams.

K.M.

Luke, who wonders if John Williams is a superhero :?

He is to me. :mrgreen:

"Is it a bird?"

"No!"

"Is it a plane?"

"No!"

"It's... John Williams!"

*cue Main Title March from Superman*

Tadadaaam...

*cough*

- Marc, who still has a loooong vacation ahead. :mrgreen:

:) The Great Shark Chase from Jaws

He could be shoked Spielberg has one star and he doesn't...  

Or it could be that Hans Zimmer is getting one this year and so is Briteny Spears but he isn't.

Justin

Or it could be that Hans Zimmer is getting one this year and so is Briteny Spears but he isn't.

Justin

Are you kidding ? Is this true ???!!!

That reminds me of a quote I read by Britney in some magazine where she said something like "Anyone can write some boring serious song. Pop is the hardest sh!t to write." I thought it was funny.

Ray Barnsbury

If Britney gets a star, I sure JW doesn't get to join her. She is unworthy of such a company.

Romão, who suspects Britney Spears must have sore knees from far too many job interviews