SPACECAMP (1986) - NEW! 2022 2-CD Intrada Records

Jay

5 minutes ago, QuartalHarmony said:

Amazingly, I'm quite capable of listening to the discs in the order presented and making my own mind up. I was only asking out of interest if anyone had any particular tracks they liked that they might like to share a recommendation of. Sheesh.

(I did also say 'If you feel so inclined...', so those of you who weren't so inclined could have saved yourself the effort of posting a dismissive non-answer to my query)

Didn't mean to lack any respect, it was just a light answer to an unusual request to generate a bit of a smile.

50 minutes ago, QuartalHarmony said:

Amazingly, I'm quite capable of listening to the discs in the order presented and making my own mind up. I was only asking out of interest if anyone had any particular tracks they liked that they might like to share a recommendation of. Sheesh.

(I did also say 'If you feel so inclined...', so those of you who weren't so inclined could have saved yourself the effort of posting a dismissive non-answer to my query)

In other words, you weren't expecting a kind of Spanish Inquisition?

(Sorry...  I just watched this whole skit for the first time last night and suddenly the perfect situation in which to reference it falls right into my lap the next morning!)

4 hours ago, QuartalHarmony said:

Sabrina is now back in stock at Intrada, so just ordered that plus SpaceCamp. If you feel so inclined, do suggest which track from each I should listen to first when they eventually arrive...

Sabrina: End Credits

SpaceCamp: SpaceCamp

The SpaceCamp end credits are great!

And I like the Sabrina end credits opening more than the "Theme From Sabrina" opening, as cool as it is to have a 3 minute piano solo performed by John Williams.