Leap of Faith - Cliff Eidelman (Paramount Music) digital release

Oops sorry, did not even know of that thread, or had forgotten about it (more likely).

It's interesting that it seemingly only went to digital. Perhaps Paramount plans to ramp up digital releases for older/obscure scores that never got an album, as well as some that may have had a boutique release but are long gone (thinking of Paramount's digital release of We're No Angels, previously released in the 1st phase of V/S's CD Club).

Makes me hopeful after the LLL/Paramount digital venture disappeared after one batch of ten releases a few years ago.

On 21/7/2023 at 12:51 PM, Naïve Old Fart said:

It's a decent score, from a flawed, but, nevertheless, interesting, film.

I am looking forward to hearing it. There a fun Alan Menken musical based on the film that I have the cast recording for, well worth a listen if you’re a Menken fan (and like his gospel stuff). 

On 21/07/2023 at 1:28 PM, JTWfan77 said:

It's interesting that it seemingly only went to digital. 

Meanwhile I suspect that from that the future where Spotify developed a conciousness (based on some self learning A.I. for autogeneration of playlists) and grabbed world domination it sent a terminator back in time to destroy all CD pressing plants. And this is happening right now.

Yes, somewhat slight, but really lovely score - kinda had a bit of a James Horner vibe at times, which is rarely a bad thing. Cliff Eidelman usually delivers so any release is usually worth a punt. He should be scoring M:I movies or Oppenheimer....