Is John Williams scoring Episode 3 right now?

King Mark

...I'm sure that John has seen and probably written some things for the movie(it cannot be called a film).

My expectations for this film are so low...

That's a hilarious contradiction

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t have the HS service for myself, i just read a shortened version of that article on a german site and it said that Williams was able to see a first rough cut of the movie this week and will start scoring next week ;)

Sources say that Williams is in fact not scoring Episode III right now. Rather, he's enjoying a peach flavored beverage and a raisin bagel.

Strangely this will lead to the first bagel inspired Star Wars score to date. ;)  

Justin

Raisin bagel? What is that exactly? Sounds delicious.

MSM - who is fond of raisins

Raisin bagel? What is that exactly? Sounds delicious.

MSM - who is fond of raisins

Raisins in bagel. T'is good.

Justin - Who prefers Blueberry bagels.

I am not a fan of blueberry, I find him to be the weakest of the berry family. And if I must endure him, it will surely only be in pie or muffin form.

Morlock- who prefers onion bagels

Alright,I keep clicking on this thread hoping to find insider reports of Williams progress on the Ep3 score and all I find is a discussion about rasin bagels.

K.M.

While we are on this topic - I always wondered about baby carrots. Are they like natural or man made? I remember cutting my own carrots when I was young.

Those you buy in big bags are regular carrots cut up into smaller ones to be easier to eat.On the bag it says "baby cut".I think there are real baby carrots too(the ones in "gourmet" packages).

K.M.

And on top of that you can add some Nutella spread.

aaaargh,I haven't eaten bread products in 6 months,now reading this thread I can't think of anything but baked goodies.

K.M.

I've heard that Neil is a Hyperspace member,AND subscribes to the Star Wars Insider,but he doesn't want to share the info because he thinks that we should all pay for it ourselves.

K.M.

I've heard that Neil is a Hyperspace member,AND subscribes to the Star Wars Insider,but he doesn't want to share the info because he thinks that we should all pay for it ourselves.

It's all true. I'm even trying to invent ways to have Lucas siphon more money from me. I've already bought the widescreen and pan-and-scan DVD sets.

Neil

It's all true. I'm even trying to invent ways to have Lucas siphon more money from me. I've already bought the widescreen and pan-and-scan DVD sets.

Neil

And that could well be true, so you can analise everything and bash about it.

Let's face it. Neil is the first to post SW news :)

Bagles are quite good, but a rasin one must also have cinnamon. There's a law somewhere.

John- who also likes blueberry and plain w/cream cheese

Are they available in The Netherlands?

Or maybe I just have good connections.

Neil

Yeah, so being a hyperspace member makes one person 'good'? ;)

I would have never thought you would say that.

In your case it would be grievous connections :pukeface:

Or maybe I just have good connections.

Neil

Yeah, so being a hyperspace member makes one person 'good'? :wave:

I would have never thought you would say that.

In your case it would be grievous connections :wave:

I laugh at Hyperspace members. LOL

Neil

Laugh if you want, Neil. I'm reading Clone Wars webstrips and getting a first-hand look at one corner of the new Palpatine's office set while you're stuck with the original Star Wars on DVD. Who's laughing now?

Laugh if you want, Neil. I'm reading Clone Wars webstrips and getting a first-hand look at one corner of the new Palpatine's office set while you're stuck with the original Star Wars on DVD. Who's laughing now?

I'm friends with the artist of those webstrips. We waited in line together for TPM and AOTC. Tom's also not my contact, but I'll pass it along to him that you are enjoying his work.

Neil

Tell him I like the one where Yoda joins the clone troopers in battle and cuts down battle droids en masse. It's so true to the original spirit of Star Wars.