The New WotW Thread

diskobolus

Yes, the WotW commercial is something to look forward to. :P

I'm glad I haven't paid much attention to the NFL this year. I'm not really interested in seeing the Patriots win again, but I'm not interested in seeing Phily ever win anything. And I can't stand how much extranous crap there is around the game anymore. It's the NFL championship game, yet all that gets talked about are commercials, musical performances and bare breasts.

College football is the way to go. :thumbup:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

College football is the way to go.  

truer words have never ever been spoken.

I seriously doubt that Sir Paul McCartney will suffer and such wardrobe malfuntions.

one thing is for sure, just say no to Ashlee Simpson, an almost pretty talentless bimbo, whose claim to fame is that see can't sing.

one thing is for sure, just say no to Ashlee Simpson, an almost pretty talentless bimbo, whose claim to fame is that see can't sing.

Haha! I also HATE Ashlee Simpson! Saw her show once on MTV and it literally made me sick. How a person can be so dull and uninspiring and STILL demand so much attention from others without shame is truly beyond me!

yes to both questions, the SP Paris Hilton episode knocked me on my butt, I laughed so hard, that episode was just wrong on so many levels, and yet it was so true.

Sports :roll:

I hated football till yesterday, i played flag football for the first time. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! I'm going to play again Friday!

I only ever saw one film with Paris Hilton.

Well parts of it....

Well, she's talented... :)

I liked the other film...I just can't remember the title...all I can't remember is those two actors...Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee ;)

Mirko - Not that Tommy :spiny:

Oh, I'll actually be watching Desparate Housewives too, and if somebody could just find a link to the WotW trailer afterwords, that would be great...

Unless I can find it on IMDB.

~Sturgis

Is that new John Williams music in that ad???

Joe, who wanted to be the first to ask that.

*drool*

Looks like they are learning the lesson from ID4 and not showing too much in the trailers. Very wise.

And I don't think that's new Williams music, just standard trailer stuff.

Link doesn't work here, says nothing there to download. Guess the server is already maxed out! Darn.

I love the pictures so far, I don't think is going to be some funny, ha-ha, actors making cute jokes movie ID4 was. It looks kind of gritty, urban modern and I expect it to be somewhat unnerving. Not as much of a "popcorn" film.

Personally, I DON'T want to see any aliens before I sit in the theater and actually see the movie. I want to have that "moment"! I love the anticipation in the movies where there is a "something bad" and there is that money shot where it is revealed.

I'm not usually into the Super Bowl much, but I like to see the commercials. I usually have a team that I'm rooting for though. This year it's the Eagles! :|

Greta

I'm not usually into the Super Bowl much, but I like to see the commercials. I usually have a team that I'm rooting for though. This year it's the Eagles! :|

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Neil

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

She watches the Super Bowl for the commercials....

What's there not to like?

Justin - Who's partly watching to see Sir Paul McCartney. :|

I can't wait to see the resulting projectile vomiting after people who have pigged out on chili, cheese dip, chicken wings, pretzels, beer, etc, see Sir Paul's wardrobe malfunction. :thumbup:

Ew. BTW, did anyone see this? I thought it was sort of funny. :thumbup:

- Marc, who has no interest in the Superbowl whatsoever.

LOL

Is that somehow refered to the Janet Jackson "incident"?!? ROTFLMAO

Being that I'm from Philly, I'm rooting for the fightin Eagles. Gotta love the fans down here (or up here, dependant upon reference location), and I'm sure most of you are aware of that silly chant we have, where we spell the word Eagles then yell it? I was at the Minnesota game last month and I swore the guy next to me said something in the ball park of...E-G-L-C-S-S EAGLES!!!! We are certainly the brightest of the bunch.

More on topic...I wasn't quick enough to see the trailer, it's telling me the pages can't be displayed (But I can't wait two more days!!!!)

nightscape94 - who is currently throwing a childish temper tantrum

Justin - why thank you for the compliment 8O

WotW trailer ROCKS! :devil: I am VERY excited. Yippee!

I don't want to spoil the trailer, so making invisible....

I LOVED the destruction scene, niiiice. Looks like a great performance for Dakota Fanning in this one!

Philly BACK late in the 3rd! Go Eagles! *fingers crossed*

-Greta