Have you had your Jerrygasm today?

JoeinAR

I notice Zimmer has not been mentioned in this thread. Why settle for just a Hans Job when you can have a johnnygasm? I think that sums up Zimmer quite well, actually.

I notice Zimmer has not been mentioned in this thread. Why settle for just a Hans Job when you can have a johnnygasm? I think that sums up Zimmer quite well, actually.

:D

Chris, who actually enjoys a little Hans Job from time to time.

• 5 years later...

I have to wear a condom every time I go on Soarin' Over California.

Today I had several of these. I particularly got off to the Batwing music from the 1989 Batman, Fog Bank (AKA Fuck Bank) from Barry's King Kong, Main Title and The Dish from First Contact, which I just can't seem to get out of the mood for. If this erection has lasted more than four hours, should I seek medical help...or just listen to Zimmer?

I haven't had a Jerrygasm in ages. I'll have what she's having.

I did recently have multiple johnnygasms while listening to Empire of the Sun. And the delicious bone rattling Howardgasm with Hand of Fate 1 and 2. Or as Monica would say a 1, a 2 a onetwo, one, one. sorry it's a Friends gag.

I had a multiple Jerrygasm, yesterday. I listened to the "Outland"/"Capricorn One" twofer, followed by "Trial Run", and "The Second Coming". I needed a cigarette after that little lot! Was I pleased? Several times! :)

I haven't had a Jerrygasm in ages. I'll have what she's having.

I did recently have multiple johnnygasms while listening to Empire of the Sun. And the delicious bone rattling Howardgasm with Hand of Fate 1 and 2. Or as Monica would say a 1, a 2 a onetwo, one, one. sorry it's a Friends gag.

Joey, keep an eye on Howard's Maleficent. I think you'll really like it.