Is this the official Episode III CD cover?

Sandor

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is officially a fan made CD cover, but it is almost assuredly near exactly what the real deal will look like so what is the difference?

I finally found the CD + the DVD listed at Barnes and Noble, so if any of you were worried that the Europeans were going to get that and not the rest of us, as I was, that worry can be put to rest.

there was no cover so I don't know if Roald's picture is accurate. I figure there will be something like 18 or 19 covers, so the real fans can buy it 18 or 19 times to get all the covers.

But will the Europeans get it, or only the US folks?

all I know is we Americans will get it, whether you Europeans get it I don't know, but I hope not :devil:

Interesting. That cover art popped up on IESB.com a while back I think, but I thought it was a fake. It looks pretty lame, and like I said then, I like David Vincent's art displayed here on JWFan.net better.

And all these covers look pretty much the same. The same design with varying degrees of quality. David Vincent's easily looks the best and it's what the final cover should look like, going by the looks of the previous two.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

It is easy to prove the promo is fake when you closely look at the cover art.

It has been made from the poster and where it was written EPISODE III, the part has been blured in pink so the legs of the characters seem to disappear on a "fog".

It is clear that the title in this part was first present and has been cleared. It would have been easier to get the textless poster on the main page of StarWars.com or direclty from Drew Struzan's site.

David Vincent, I may be wrong, but Star Wars.com never released a textless poster.... oh wait. They did, but it was really small. The same goes for the one at the DrewStruzan site, except that it was even smaller - though I think it looked slightly different on the Struzan site...

And all these covers look pretty much the same. The same design with varying degrees of quality. David Vincent's easily looks the best and it's what the final cover should look like, going by the looks of the previous two.

You expecting something radically innovative? This is Lucasfilm we are talking about here.

Anybody see the starwars.com main opening page? It has what looks to be Struzan's painted lightsaber clash, but altered with more detail. I don't know, I was comparing them and it looked close.

I don't know. I think you refer to what is painted for the computer game. Don't know if it is Struzan.