Full Star Wars Box Set??

looohhk

Is there any plans they are going to release a full box set that includes the OT and the Prequel Soundtracks?

BTW: Hello. Im sorta a new poster. Usually like to just hang around here alot. Good Site.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh... I... um... nope. Nah... uh... definitely not.

I will agree to this...if they do then I'll eat my own words. They MIGHT be releasing a Prequel box set next year...well at least according to Rick McCallum at C3 there might be. I doubt he'd lie to thousands of fans like that...

BTW: Hello. Im sorta a new poster. Usually like to just hang around here alot. Good Site.

Welcome to the board. I visited this site for a few years myself before finally joining. Yes it is good, isn't it?

Rick has been proven wrong before:

Q: Will there be any appearances in Episode III by classic trilogy characters like Chewbacca or Tarkin or Mon Mothma?

A: No, I don't think we'll see any beyond the characters in Episode II, like Artoo and Threepio.

Though he really just didn't know what George was planning at the time (if George was even planning it at the time). Heck, this was in 2002 before AOTC was even out. I don't hold it against Rick; I just find it rather amusing in hindsight.

Expanded releases produced by Matessino should be wonderful.

Why would want to Mattesino waste his time talking about "The Arena Battle (Film Version)"?

Justin

Of course there might be one.

Are you forgetting 2007 will mark the 30th Anniversary of the first movie?

That's why I haven't bought any DVD yet: there is bound to be a "mega 30th Anniversary box set".

I wouldn't be surprised should it be accompanied by a special 30th Anniversary release of the scores-- individually, and as a set.

Expanded releases produced by Matessino should be wonderful.

Why would want to Mattesino waste his time talking about "The Arena Battle (Film Version)"?

Justin

I dont think Mattession would do that, like he did not the UE.

Drax: Amen. I honestly thought the Special Editions would be all the music...meaning that Ewok Celebration would be in there because it was in the original build of the movie. They had other stuff that wasn't in ROTJ:SE, so why couldn't they have left in the old ending?

(granted that the other stuff wasn't in any version of the movie).