So I was listening to my complete score of BotFoJ...

Indiana_Fett

When the end title track finished, out of nowhere, I hear Ron Kovic and his mother screaming:

Mrs. Kovic: Don't say penis in this house!!

Ron Kovic: Penis! Penis! Big ******* erect penis, ma! Penis!! PENIS!!

I thought to myself...Williams has a warped sense of humor....

:)

Yeah, I have that boot too, and it scared the crap out of me when that part came up. I wasn't expecting it, but considering that Williams had nothing to do with the CD, I wouldn't go blaming him. Thankfully, no one else was around when I heard it for the first time.

Tim

That poped up on my ipod at some point.now I know where it's from.

Where do people get these complete scores? That's what I desire to know.

By hanging around here.

K.M.

Nightscape doesn't believe in purchasing bootlegs, and I believe he uses e-mule. I do too.

That is generally true now, however, up until a year ago I didn't even know that those massive file-sharing programs could be used to obtain those rare scores and bootlegs. It just never crossed my mind. Not only that, but in their complete forms, i.e. zip files. The only ones I was truly familiar with was Napster (from a while ago, when it was still hot) and Kazaa, but I used them for single songs and whatnot.

So I do have hard copies of some of these bootlegs, and Born on the Fourth of July is one of them :oops:

Tim

Born On The First of January. Or Born On The Fourteen of June.

And here I thought it was Born on the First of July' date=' the name of the next [i']Indiana Jones movie.

:)

Ozzel - who wonders if anybody else actually knew Indy's birthday...

• 17 years later...

When the expansion finally comes (heh heh), anyone else would like that Matessino keeps Cruise screaming: "Penis! PENIS! Big fucking erect penis, mom!" after the end titles track, like in the boot? Or maybe as a bonus track on the bonus section?

It'd be sad if younger JWFans didn't went through the experience of suddenly listening Cruise's penis speech after Williams' haunting score finishes. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Edmilson said:

When the expansion finally comes (heh heh), anyone else would like that Matessino keeps Cruise screaming: "Penis! PENIS! Big fucking erect penis, mom!" after the end titles track, like in the boot? Or maybe as a bonus track on the bonus section?

What would be even better is if JW were screaming that.