The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Kendal_Ozzel

Julie Delpy is best known for Richard Linklater's Before Sunset/Sunrise/Midnight trilogy and Kieślowski's Three Colors trilogy, as well as the 1993 Three Musketeers, An American Werewolf in Paris, But I'm a Cheerleader, and her own 2 Nights In Paris/New York.

Linda Cardellini played Velma in the live action Scooby Doo movies, and also was on Freaks and Geeks, ER, and Bloodline, and was in Good Burger, Dead Man On Campus, Legally Blonde, Brokeback Mountain and Grandma's Boy

Two new spots

I liked the "Boom" in the first video, and Hawkeye's bit in the second video :lol:

The first film had veteran actress Jenny Agguter in a tiny role as a SHIELD member on a viewscreen. Maybe this is something similar.

Marvel Studios and RealD have joined forces once again for limited edition 3D glasses for Joss Whedon's upcoming blockbuster Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

NQwzZBb.jpg

PtiHa61.jpg

So Vision and Ultron get glasses but Hawkeye doesn't? WTF?

No Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver either....

I don't really get why anyone would buy their own 3d glasses for going to the movies anyway

Germophobes who don't trust the packages they give you?

Truthfully any pair of glasses styled after someone who doesn't wear glasses or have a mask doesn't really make sense.

The first film had veteran actress Jenny Agguter in a tiny role as a SHIELD member on a viewscreen. Maybe this is something similar.

Agutter had a slightly expanded role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I doubt Delpy is playing Carol Danvers, as much as I'd like to see her as Captain Marvel.

Yeah, but will it a another Winter Soldier or a Thor 2?

All eyes are on this movie, so in order to satisfy the people, it probably want to do too much.

I was concerned by the Super Serious nature of the first trailer with the awful Slow & Dramatically Twisted version of a familiar innocent tune cliche telling us how dark things are.

Completely agreed. The first trailer made the film look so dreery and un-fun. Luckily the rest of the trailers and tv spots completely reversed that

Are you really expecting a second SPECTRE trailer full of one liners and innuendos? Cause I'm not!

Avengers 2?

I dunno, it will be interesting to see if it or Star Wars 7 makes more money this year.

I think Avengers 2 will, personally. Most of the money will come in from today's 12-18 year olds, who are more into the superheros they grew up with on their pajamas than harrison ford, mark hamill, and carrie fisher

They will both make a billion dollars worldwide. The only question is which will ultimately make more.