The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Kendal_Ozzel

That's my point.

It's like Feige or Whedon didn't end up liking Tyler's score, but there's not enough time to have another 2 hour score written, so they're leaving the Tyler credit on and then replacing as much as they can in the time they have or something.

This is what I suggested when this first popped up and you shot it down saying there's more than enough time to write a new score.

A fan took all the trailers and combined them into what he thinks is the chronological order

I haven't watched with sound, but without sound seems like he did a good job

Finally watched that combined fan edit.

So it seems Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch work for Ultron, and SW uses her mind control powers to get Hulk and Black Widow to work for him too, so for a while its Hulk, BW, SW, Quicksilver, and Ultron vs Iron Man, Thor, Cap, and I guess Hawkeye and Fury/Hill. Hence the Hulkbuster armor for Stark. But then by the end of the movie they get at least Hulk and BW back on their side for the final showdown with Ultron.

Odd there is no footage of War Machine doing any fighting, only Cheadle out of costume.

No footage of that Falcon guy from Cap 2, either.

And who is the blonde at 4:25?

Shame Pepper didn't keep her superpowers from Iron Man 3.

Finally watched that combined fan edit.

So it seems Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch work for Ultron, and SW uses her mind control powers to get Hulk and Black Widow to work for him too, so for a while its Hulk, BW, SW, Quicksilver, and Ultron vs Iron Man, Thor, Cap, and I guess Hawkeye and Fury/Hill. Hence the Hulkbuster armor for Stark. But then by the end of the movie they get at least Hulk and BW back on their side for the final showdown with Ultron.

Odd there is no footage of War Machine doing any fighting, only Cheadle out of costume.

No footage of that Falcon guy from Cap 2, either.

And who is the blonde at 4:25?

Shame Pepper didn't keep her superpowers from Iron Man 3.

I have a feeling that that's because Rhodey is going to bite the dust.

It wouldn't be a Joss Whedon film without a beloved character biting the dust.

Is he really that beloved? I probably felt more for Coulson than I would for Rhodey.

I am more interested in this movie now than I was a few months ago, for some reason. Maybe because I saw cap 2 and liked it, and got a little faith restored for me in the franchise

Me too. Watched both Iron Man 3 and Winter Soldier last weekend, with the latter not only being one of the 1 or 2 best films in the entire MCU, but a terrific film just in its own right.

Kevin Smith manages to sneak in a Mallrats 2 plug while filming an Audi commercial for Avengers: Age of Ultron

10308883_10152644492591930_4858352668535

https://www.facebook.com/YesThatKevinSmith/photos/a.10151656439811930.1073741826.6985046929/10152644492591930/?type=1&theater

The guy on the right is Michael Rooker from Guardians of the Galaxy

Magneto does generate and control magnetic fields, that's true. But just about everything has a magnetic field, especially at the subatomic level, not just the iron in your fridge magnets. A magnetic field is simply created by the motion of charged particles. So, yeah, science.

Ultron is demagnetized. Magneto can't do shit. My understanding is that he doesn't control metal, just magnetic fields, which is a common misconception.

You must have forgotten he moved the Golden Gate bridge in The Last Stand....even tore train tracks off their foundation in DOFP to "melt" the metal to add it to the Trask's Sentinel's so he could control them.

As we know plastic and the material Trask's Sentinel's were made of were the only thing that prevented Magneto from doing anything.

Window Of Opportunity one of my favorite SG-1 episodes.

So? The timeline was repaired in Days of Future Past. That means the Golden Gate Bridge was never flown to Alcatraz. It did not, however, remove Magneto's ability to do so.

Ultron is demagnetized. Magneto can't do shit. My understanding is that he doesn't control metal, just magnetic fields, which is a common misconception.

You must have forgotten he moved the Golden Gate bridge in The Last Stand...

The Last Stand is not canon!

Neither are X-Men 1 and 2.