Rate "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"!

Josh500

Rate "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"!  

77 members have voted

1. 1. The score.

• 5 stars: I love it!
    • 4,5 stars
    • 4 stars: I like it.
    • 3,5 stars
    • 3 stars: It's OK.
    • 2,5 stars
    • 2 stars: I don't like it.
    • 1,5 stars
    • 1 star: I hate it!
    • I'm not familiar with this score.
  2. 2. The movie.

• 5 stars: I love it!
    • 4,5 stars
    • 4 stars: I like it.
    • 3,5 stars
    • 3 stars: It's OK.
    • 2,5 stars
    • 2 stars: I don't like it.
    • 1,5 stars
    • 1 star: I hate it!
    • I'm not familiar with this movie.

So there are not any strangely large animals in the film that need explanation.

What about the giant ratsnake? Since you're using science, I guess convenient-plot-device-magic can't explain that.

I know I posted these photos last summer too. Amazon army ant or Amazon giant ant, i dont remember.

images.jpg

1343203Giantant.jpg

Just complain that indy calls them 'siafu' and that the name of the African army ant... :P

There are cockroaches in west Texas that could eat that for lunch. ;)

You must desensitize yourself, Clark! Face your fear! Allow yourself to be afraid, know that the fear can't hurt you, and in doing so, conquer it! I speak from personal experience here. :P

You must desensitize yourself, Clark! Face your fear! Allow yourself to be afraid, know that the fear can't hurt you, and in doing so, conquer it! I speak from personal experience here. :P

Fear did not almost make me a eunuch!

EDIT: Oh man, all I have to do is glance at the picture to feel the ghosts of those ants crawling all over me, trying to finish the job they "butchered" so many years ago....

EDIT: Oh man, all I have to do is glance at the picture to feel the ghosts of those ants crawling all over me, trying to finish the job they "butchered" so many years ago....

You mean they uh, they almost cut your balls off? 8O

I'm not trying to tell you that ants can't hurt you...just that an image of an ant can't hurt you, and it's useful to be okay with seeing one. :P Just food for thought from a quasi-ex-anxiety-sufferer!

You mean they uh, they almost cut your balls off? 8O

It was my...my misunderstanding.

What kind of ridiculous wish is that!? The ants in the film were driven with a sense of purpose as opposed to just being "ambiance", so to speak , and as awesome a director Steven Spielberg is, I doubt he could convey that to real ants.

And while we're at it, they should have used a real nuclear bomb with Harrison Ford actually in a refrigerator.

That would have made the scene more realistic and erased any doubt when the door opened and Ford rolled out unscathed.

Didn't we do this last year already?

Didn't we do this last year already?

We might have rated the movie and score last year, but we didn't have a 1-year anniversary treatment of the poll for rating the movie and the score last year. I think we had to wait a year for that.

And while we're at it, they should have used a real nuclear bomb with Harrison Ford actually in a refrigerator.

That would have made the scene more realistic and erased any doubt when the door opened and Ford rolled out unscathed.

:lol:

What kind of ridiculous wish is that!? The ants in the film were driven with a sense of purpose as opposed to just being "ambiance", so to speak , and as awesome a director Steven Spielberg is, I doubt he could convey that to real ants.

:lol:

Did I say solely real ants? :rolleyes:

One thing that I noticed -- and appreciated -- this second time around was how much ant guts they got on the Soviet trucks as they drove to the cliff edge. That's a Lucas-style attention to detail with his CG worlds for ya.

I'd like the PETA people to go all double standard if they were real ants. They'd be like "well, they're just ants, they're icky and bite people, so we don't want to defend them." Yea. Hippos...

I'd like the PETA people to go all double standard if they were real ants. They'd be like "well, they're just ants, they're icky and bite people, so we don't want to defend them." Yea. Hippos...

:rolleyes: You imagine how they might have reacted to something that never happened and call them names!?

What about the giant ratsnake? Since you're using science, I guess convenient-plot-device-magic can't explain that.

some reach up to 2 meters.

some reach up to 2 meters.

Wow, when a thread degerates to obsessing about ratsnakes, then it's time to close it, maybe! :)

• 7 years later...