What is the last video game you played?

Quintus

PS2 is definitely not obsolete, if I didn't have a bunch of HD collections on PS3 I'd still be using it quite often.

Personally speaking, graphics have never made or broken a game, foremost it's the art design and general visual consistency of the ingame world and characters that is most important.

And in other news... Ubisoft has done the unthinkable by reinstating banned keys for Far Cry 4, after it was reported gamers had unknowingly bought keys acquired in a not so legal manner (me included).

This move actually suprised me. The poor communication on Ubisoft's part, pissing off their customers no end, resulted in many showing their disgust by vowing to never buy another Ubisoft game.

There already wasn't much love for the company, but I don't know if this nice gesture will do much good in the long term.

Yeah Ubisoft have sunk even lower than EA in the last couple of years. No mean feat.

ICO looks charming, quaint. A pity it didn't sell better over here, or come to the PC. I never owned a PS#.

That's a testament to the makers, because it takes great sleight of hand to create that impression in a game which is actually a very sophisticated piece of design.

I'm really amzed at the quality of the environment textures on the PS$. Even very close to the screen nothing looks coarse or pixelated. It's not photo realistic yet but at least it doesn't look fake .Huge improvement over the PS3

Graphics have really come a long way with the current generation consoles. But it's really thanks to the PC pushing technology for improved visuals that console gamers get the same quality now that already existed for years on the PC.

I love the PS4 too btw. The games I have on it look as great as current PC titles, with none of the hassles that platform is known for.

Apparently, even 20 hours in, I'm only in the "Prologue" of Dragon Age Inquisition.Before the scope of it gets really huge

It's long as balls. I'm 80 hours in and only halfway through the storyline.

This seems like a mega sweet deal :

Star Wars Humble Bundle !!!!

May the bundle be with you. Do you feel the bundle around you? Here, between you, us, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. That's this bundle! Pay what you want for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and Star Wars: Dark Forces. Pay more than the average price, and you also get Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and Star Wars Battlefront II. Pay $12 or more, and you get all of the above plus Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, and Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack.

Pay what you want. These games generally cost up to $115, but here at Humble Bundle, you pay what you want.

On Steam. All games in this bundle are on Steam for Windows. Some are also available on Steam for Mac. Pay $1 or more to get access to Steam keys. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity. Choose where your money goes -- between the developers and charity (U.S. Fund for UNICEF). If you like this bundle or like what we do, you can give us a Humble Bundle tip too!

STAR WARS © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.

I will wait to see what else they include in the bundle. I own all of the present games on disc but KOTOR II (I have a copy) and TFU 2. I intend to buy KOTOR II but was leaning towards GOG to have no DRM. I really don't need to rebuy the others just to have them on Steam, though it would be convenient.

I'll wait as well, KOTOR and Battlefront II are the only ones I played a lot when they came out. KOTOR II I gave up halfway through as it just didn't cut it, but could be worth to go through again with the restored content mod.

If they include X-wing and Tie Fighter, it's a no-brainer, but I think those are exclusive to GOG.

KOTOR II was challenging until the very end, though I'm not referring to the game crashing bugs. The story was weird because plot threads would start but be left hanging. The final battle with Kreia, as I had built my character, was practically impossible I've always wanted to return to that game.

I can't remember what it was that put me off of KOTOR II, either the story or characters didn't quite hook me. I sold it not much later.

Are the two Force Unleashed games worth it? I remember them not being reviewed very well.

I accidentally sided with the Templars in DA:I when I realized I wanted to be with the mages. I didn't know it locked you out of the other side permanently. Have to re-do 3 hours of gameplay to branch out the story properly

Trying to make Casandra like me but she always dissaproves of my dialogue choices

Won my first race in Need For Speed: Underground 2!!!

I'll call the newspaper !

3erXPYw.jpg

The effort it takes to do shit like this can only be admired.

It's not that hard to come first, it just takes practice. As Steef now knows.

No, it takes years of hard work and dedication. And especially commitment. Many people start fast but eventually get sidetracked. It's about managing the priorities in your life. Making sacrifices.

A postcount like mine does not come easy, my friend!

The Nyko charging base for the PS4 controller works very well. You just drop and charge. I haven't run out of power mid session yet so I may not need a second controller

It's amazing how much GTA V on the PS4 feels like a totally different game from the previous version...

But to accomplish that you really need to play this in first-person. I'm having an absolute blast with that. It's a new way to experience GTA.

Can't quite explain it... the world feels much more immersive, you become a person in that virtual world. Imagine this with the VR glasses. Bye bye real life.

Before I was Franklin or Michael or Trevor, but as I was always a few meters behind them I felt distant, I was just watching them go about their business.

Now I become one of the guys. The shooting and driving bits are so intense now. When I'm driving for the hell of it, I actually look out for traffic and pedestrians.

I get more incentive to go out and explore and marvel at the highly detailed environments and stunning vistas.

The game continues to surprise and has never been better. Just today I took my blimp in the air and flew between the downtown buildings at nighttime. It was beautiful !

4 legs. wings, fire breather

it was more epic than the Skyrim ones

There's only 10 dragon fights in the game but they're all great. And very, very hard.

Skyrim dragon battles range from barely engaging to fucking legendary, depending on the type of dragon, your preparedness/level, and location. Damn I've had some incredible ones. Time to play again, it seems.

4 legs. wings, fire breather

it was more epic than the Skyrim ones

That's because you often don't need to lift a finger against Skyrim's dragons, you can just run to a town and the guards will kill it for you. That should be a game-breaking anomaly but it's not.