Photo

SCORE: A.I. - Artificial Intelligence (John Williams) - A Complete Score Analysis

John Williams A.I. Artificial Intelligence Steven Spielberg Analysis Complete Score Film Score Monicas Theme

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 TheGreyPilgrim

TheGreyPilgrim

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12050 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

I'm sorry about your financial problems, Mikko, I really am, but they are your problems.

#42 Incanus

Incanus

The One True John Williams Believer, Keeper of the Faith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21899 posts
  • Location:Finland the fierce land of polar bears and penguins

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:39 AM

Thanks dad!

maxresdefault.jpg

Ars superior est vita hominum.

"We pop out and come into the world and music is there. We didn't invent it - it's all organised in the atmosphere by divinity or whatever. It's a miracle." - John Williams-

I think music is a stream of some kind. It could be blood. It could be water. It could be ether. Whatever it is it seems to be a living, organic force that’s in motion, that serves humanity and is part of humanity and part of what describes us as humans. We sing, play, dance, all the things that we do. And there is a vibrant and great literature we have been given. ... As musicians, we join the stream. We swim in the stream with all the other millions of music makers. It’s a life force, a strong one, surrounding us and we are part of it. -John Williams-

#43 Stefancos

Stefancos

The Road Goes Ever On And On

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84231 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

You got things wrong and will need to amand your report!

mad-max-fury-_zps62botuo0.jpg

#44 Incanus

Incanus

The One True John Williams Believer, Keeper of the Faith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21899 posts
  • Location:Finland the fierce land of polar bears and penguins

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:59 AM

I don't blame people for their mistakes. But I do ask that they pay for them.

HammondGlare.png

Ars superior est vita hominum.

"We pop out and come into the world and music is there. We didn't invent it - it's all organised in the atmosphere by divinity or whatever. It's a miracle." - John Williams-

I think music is a stream of some kind. It could be blood. It could be water. It could be ether. Whatever it is it seems to be a living, organic force that’s in motion, that serves humanity and is part of humanity and part of what describes us as humans. We sing, play, dance, all the things that we do. And there is a vibrant and great literature we have been given. ... As musicians, we join the stream. We swim in the stream with all the other millions of music makers. It’s a life force, a strong one, surrounding us and we are part of it. -John Williams-

#45 TheGreyPilgrim

TheGreyPilgrim

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12050 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:15 PM

Quiet, all of you!

I'm listening to this score.

#46 Josh500

Josh500

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9887 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:44 PM

:lol:

Makes one wonder when we will finally get the Expanded/Complete Jurassic Park.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: John Williams, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Steven Spielberg, Analysis, Complete Score, Film Score, Monicas Theme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users