John Williams fart?

GoodMusician

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

It's posts like these that make me glad JW never visits this site. And I wonder why the Moderator doesn't shut this thread down . . . is he on vacation or what? I'm sorry, I don't wanna sound fussy, but this is just below bad taste!!!

Josh, who's probably not gonna post here very often anymore . . .

Imagine if John Williams is reading this LOL.

I'm sure any small respectability this board had would evaporate.

My opinion exactly. :P Come on, guys, we all do it on a daily basis, it's one of the most human things! I understand it must be funny hearing the thing, but I'm not sure whether opening a new topic just because of one little fart seems like a good idea. I must quote Josh500 here:

I'm sorry, I don't wanna sound fussy, but this is just below bad taste!!!

And I wonder why the Moderator doesn't shut this thread down . . . is he on vacation or what?

Well i think yes, he is in Spain or returning right now :P

Anyway this thread is a year old...

It's posts like these that make me glad JW never visits this site. And I wonder why the Moderator doesn't shut this thread down . . . is he on vacation or what? I'm sorry, I don't wanna sound fussy, but this is just below bad taste!!!

Because of this thread? Wow, I feel humbled to be in the presence of someone with such higher morals than the rest of us. Boy do we all feel ashamed now. See ya Josh.

Sorry to sound sarcastic, but that was one of the most pompous posts I've read.

wilijonrb9.jpg

SINNERS! All of you! I'm leaving this board! I can't believe I mingled with you heathens! Hrmph!

How dare you have fun at the expense of the old man?!

First of all, this is a year-old thread (that did not need to be bumped).

Second, yes I was on vacation.

And third, if you have missed that I was away - which seems to have been documented fairly well beforehand - I can deduce you are selective in your readings here. Which makes me wonder what you're doing in this thread of all places.

Anyway, it's an old joke thread that was unnecessarily bumped.

lock.gif

- Marc, whose internet connection is still shit.