Youtube clips

KingPin

I think I've posted this before, but this is probably the greatest fan trailer I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839fuLRjbCs...feature=related

uuuaagh crinch.. I never liked this video but kept sending it to me over and over again. Im my opinion it's far from being the GREATEST as you say...

From the comments section of that video:

"great but I think you got something wrong. thats a star trek film and I am affraid that you used the wrong music. You should use the thee by Jerry Goldsmith which is the correct one you know?this music is by john williamson and belongs to star WARS HUUGE difference, the guy wo wrote harry potter and legend of zelda.. you should redo it"

8O

;):lol:

From the comments section of that video:

"great but I think you got something wrong. thats a star trek film and I am affraid that you used the wrong music. You should use the thee by Jerry Goldsmith which is the correct one you know?this music is by john williamson and belongs to star WARS HUUGE difference, the guy wo wrote harry potter and legend of zelda.. you should redo it"

:|

8O

Alternate Main Titles for Wrath of Khan:

Hmmm, you didn't notice that I posted a link to my video here, did you? :blink:

Anyway,

to my latest abomination (in stereo!!).

Neil

Hilarious stuff Neil, keep it up!

;):lol: :lol:

Spielberg accepts the lifetime achievement award, and JW plays "When You Wish Upon a Star" on the piano. I like at the very end how he mixes in the theme from CE3K at the very end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHJ1k_tZo7k

EDIT: Lucas' version of

. I have to admit, as a huge SW prequels/Indy 4 fan, this was pretty damn funny.

These are made by Brandon Hardesty. He started making his own reenactments of famous film scenes awhile back and posted on YouTube. He became this huge hit and actually made it into Hollywood. He went to Towson, and my brother's friend knew him I believe. He really is hilarious. He made these 3 videos, which are awesomely funny.

I assume

has been posted before, but I jut came across this again, and I think it's one of the best re-cut trailers I've seen, right after Must Love Jaws and Glen & Garry & Glenn & Ross.

I believe the same person did one where they made Sleepless in Seattle's trailer appear as horror film.

I think there was also one for Mary Poppins as well.

I assume
has been posted before, but I jut came across this again, and I think it's one of the best re-cut trailers I've seen, right after Must Love Jaws and .

Glen & Garry & Glenn & Ross is f***ing hilarious.