Youtube clips

KingPin

Don't know if this has been posted before, but if not...about 3 minutes in, George Lucas goes 0 for 2 recognizing Star Wars music.

:rolleyes: I wonder if even Williams would recognize the music.....

And yes, GoodMusician has removed his videos. Why??? They're (were) great!

Don't know if this has been posted before, but if not...about 3 minutes in, George Lucas goes 0 for 2 recognizing Star Wars music.

:blink: I wonder if even Williams would recognize the music.....

:rolleyes: So lucas has his 2CD editions of the prequels and he doesnt listen to them :angry:

That's hilarious! Shaiman seems like a real character, between that and the song from that Kraftland doc.

http://jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15309

That's hilarious! Shaiman seems like a real character, between that and the song from that Kraftland doc.

http://jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15309

Do you want me to copy and paste my comment in that thread?

If you want to see a lady smashing open melons....with her boobs...click

I think this hasn't been posted.....

Holy garbage! They have this on video? I wanted to attend this in January but the tickets sold out!! Yes, from what I've heard personally (Superman, The Lost World, Indiana Jones), they do JW pieces pretty well. Sadly they don't do them often enough! Thanks for the video link!

Nice one, buddy! :P

But man, you were in a hurry to skedaddle when it was over! Bask in the glory! :(

John- who's never used so many exclamation points in one post :(

Wow, congrats...great piece! I know you're studying music - are you going into composition specifically? Will there someday be a BuckFan forum dedicated to the newest up-and-coming film composer?

Of seismic proportions no doubt :) Must be all those juicy boys I've been auditioning lately here at Universal. No wonder things got so hot around here.

Just thought this video was funny, aside from the slightly annoying father/grandfather.

Isn't that Miguel?

I don't know, but full disclosure....if it is, I just want him to know that I did not type the "annoying" part. I had a friend over the house who on the computer, I had the message board up, and told her to type what I said (We had found the vid together). She added that last part w/o my knowing. Miguel, know that I don't mean that, and my friend will never post for me on this message board again.

I don't know, but full disclosure....if it is, I just want him to know that I did not type the "annoying" part. I had a friend over the house who on the computer, I had the message board up, and told her to type what I said (We had found the vid together). She added that last part w/o my knowing. Miguel, know that I don't mean that, and my friend will never post for me on this message board again.

It's ok, it probably isn't even Miguel :)

What an odd arrangement of the Superman theme.

this arrangement is as unpassionate and thin as the applause is at the end!

I don't agree. Although it may be unnessary to arrange this piece, it is an original and well crafted arrangement.

I don't agree. Although it may be unnessary to arrange this piece, it is an original and well crafted arrangement.

yes it is not a BAD arrangement.. but you mustn't forget what a of music piece shall resemble when doing an arrangement... This one: The Man of Steel!! sorry that doesnt sound like steel. Mission: Failed...

wel it maybe the performance then.

yes it is not a BAD arrangement.. but you mustn't forget what a of music piece shall resemble when doing an arrangement... This one: The Man of Steel!! sorry that doesnt sound like steel. Mission: Failed...

wel it maybe the performance then.

I don''t know, I think the arranger kept the essence and heroism, only in a slightly different way, while never going too far. The recording and the performance are not top-notch. Btw I still prefer the original, but I really respect the man who dares to arrange this legendary piece and comes up with something quite accdeptable.