Youtube clips

KingPin

Hi folks, I don't know if this particular one has been posted -

New Star Wars Gangsta Rap

I did do a search in the forums for a SW Gangsta Rap and there was one in the results from a few years ago but it was for an animated version different than the one in the link above.

Apologies if this is old and everyone has watched it, although there must be a few here who haven't.

The lyrics are in the panel to the right if you click on 'more'.

I think it's very funny indeed :rolleyes:

:lol:

Always loved the "Glass Harp"

Link

Cool!

Hi folks, I don't know if this particular one has been posted -

New Star Wars Gangsta Rap

I did do a search in the forums for a SW Gangsta Rap and there was one in the results from a few years ago but it was for an animated version different than the one in the link above.

Apologies if this is old and everyone has watched it, although there must be a few here who haven't.

The lyrics are in the panel to the right if you click on 'more'.

I think it's very funny indeed :lol:

:lol:

:lol: - and I'm a fan of the prequels

:) Um...

:joke:

As long as he doesn't think he's... awesome.

Truth be told, though, his commentary on Bad Boys is one of the more interesting filmmaker's commentaries I've heard.

To an otherwise crap movie.

Here's a clip many will probably hate...but I think it has a great live energy to it, and I do like Zimmer trying to make it a fun performance, with his opening performance, and the cello solo being performed by two cellists...enter at your own risk. If you do not like Zimmer in the least, you will most probably loathe this clip.

Here's a clip many will probably hate...but I think it has a great live energy to it, and I do like Zimmer trying to make it a fun performance, with his opening performance, and the cello solo being performed by two cellists...enter at your own risk. If you do not like Zimmer in the least, you will most probably loathe this clip.

That was great! What a fun performance! I enjoyed that a lot. And the music was fantastic.

Hey----look what I found!

What is the name of that piece? It sounds pretty good. Is it by Williams?

Great Eye,

It's not by Williams, but by William S! It's from the third movement (Chester) of the American composer William Schuman's 'New England Triptych'.

;)

I don't know. But did you see the whole thing? It's not about Damon.....

Yeah - I also saw the "revenge video" from kimmel and affleck.

I've seen Silverman in several things, but she always comes of as abrasive and trying just a *bit* too hard to get laughs. But hey, everyone's got to have a schtick right, so that's just her thing I guess.

Besides I don't watch Kimmel, i'm a Conan guy - Kimmel seems to be too absorbed with himself (at least he used to be on the Man Show) - but then again since he is in the midst of Hollywood, being self-absorbed must be the normal thing. That's why I like Conan (and Jon Stewert) - they both have self-deprecating humour which I find really funny.

My girlfriend just found this... I don't know if it was posted already so my apologies if it has. I think it's pretty hilarious!