What about THIS??

TownerFan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting track, HOWEVER I think that is BS!

I have not heard anything about "Catch Me IF You Can" being scored yet. Plus didn't John JUST FINISH his involvement with Harry Potter? I realize he was not there conducting or anything but I doubt he would be ready to score this already.

I dunno what to say. It does sound like his work though.

Hi!

What is BS? Black Sunday? I do not know this score, but if it shuld be BS, i would be thinking of getting my hands on this CD:)...

Regards

Markuz

Hi everyone.

This site is obviously an amature's work. I didn't even have you listen to the clip. Nude pics......I mean COME ON. The site is so obviously "unprofesional" it's embarsing. Still I don't want to insult anyone. :sigh: Except the creators of the site perhaps. :P

Justin -Wondering if this is a prank. :mrgreen:

The music is by John Williams... but NOT from Catch Me if You Can :mrgreen:

It's the main theme from Images, and the voices at the end belong to the Far and Away recording sessions... (fom the End Credits rehearsal cue on the F&A Vol.2 boot)

LOL

Hmmm ...... Well I guess that solves that mystery. However, I still ike the mixture of nudity and John Williams music. The two go perfectly together! :mrgreen:

Great John Williams music ..... some chick's exposed breast's .......... what more could you ask for? :sigh:

The music is by John Williams... but NOT from Catch Me if You Can :mrgreen:

It's the main theme from Images, and the voices at the end belong to the Far and Away recording sessions... (fom the End Credits rehearsal cue on the F&A Vol.2 boot)

LOL

I've just listened to the clip and I can confirm what Ricard has already said. It's music from IMAGES (a great Williams score, btw)

It's fun to note how many people waste their time on the internet with this kind of things... :sigh:

Maurizio

--

Has anyone bothered to tell the Webmaster? Could be that they honestly think it's something it is not. Hell, it's not like we've never made a mistake before.

BigJohn

Has Never Made a Mistake Before

Hmm....it sounds quite like Williams, I've never heard it before, and the reverb and sound quality sounds like an "inofficial" recording.

Marian - also wondering if it could be real.

Hi!

What is BS? Black Sunday? I do not know this score, but if it shuld be BS, i would be thinking of getting my hands on this CD:)...

Regards

Markuz

I love it! :)

Markus, just in case you weren't kidding, BS = bullsh**

Either way, that's just great, yeah I'd love to get Black Sunday, too! LOL

:):D.. No, I wasn't kidding, I just did not know that abbrevation. :roll: I thought you knew the score from wich this track was taken and BS was some abbrevation like JP or something like this...

Regards

Markuz

BTW: Is there any kind release of the score "Images"?

It sounds very Richard Strauss-ian for the first half.

Yes, like Face of Voldemort. I've been hoping we'd get to hear more of this sort. :)

What kind of boot is it? LP, CDR, pressed CDR? And the source?

Good question. :) Mine is a CDR, but I have no idea what the source is.

And what do you think of the score?

The weirdest score Williams ever wrote. There's a guy who makes "uuuuuuoooaaaauurrruuggghh"-like sounds a couple of times... Very creepy. :)

Interesting soundclip.

does it remind anyone elso of Temple of Doom at the beginning. Also Superman. Obviously some dark magic is happening here.

Whether Williams, or Ross, I like it.

In the immortal words of Oliver.

Please sir, I want some more.

The first mp3 sounds like REAL John Williams. Toward the end there's a passage for brass which recalls A LOT a segment of Williams' Violin Concerto! BTW, overall I have a kind of "dejà entendu" feel...

The second one sounds very Williams-esque too. If these snippets are from Williams or Ross doesn't matter. They sounds pretty great! :music:

Maurizio -- who's trying to find out if this is a joke or not...

--

YAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

It's not playing!! I hit the play button but I can't hear anything. And yes the volume is turned up. :music:

Play you miserable bas****!!!!

PLAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Justin -Willing to admit he's obsessed. :cry:

Don't believe them....don't trust them!!!- James T. Kirk

Dang it which film is that from. It's on the tip of my toungue I don't remember.

Justin -Who has just listened to clip No. 2 and thinks it's downright slammin'! :music:

Don't believe them....don't trust them!!!- James T. Kirk

Dang it which film is that from. It's on the tip of my toungue I don't remember.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Neil

Well, so far my source who is in David Heyman's company cannot get me the stuff...... yet, or maybe not at all, so if this is part of it, fantastic!