Who Is The Hottest Actress . . .

Josh500

I said the hottest actress that ever starred in a JW-scored movie, not any actress you can think of. :rolleyes:

Sorry I'm not drooling over some 16 or 17 year old girl but all those women were hot to me at the time they appeared in a JW scored film. :P

I know in the US you're more uptight in that respect, but in Europe it's okay to drool over some 16 or 17 year old -- if she's hot. :P

Or if your 14.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a 38 year old man with a teenage daughter I'm not going to gawk over some 17 year old. I don't care if it's proper in another country or not.

If I were 21, then maybe I would.

In no particular order, with pictures--- and only women, not pre-teenagers (and no, lusting for little boys or girls is not legal nor mentally healthy in Europe-- and don't tell me Emma Watson is alsmot 18: she must have been barely 12 when some posters started lusting on her even though they are way older than her):

Alison Doody-- superb

U1513P28T3D977572F329DT20060206151127.jpg

Natalie Portman-- pretty

039_38110~Natalie-Portman-Posters.jpg

Goldie Hawn-- lovely

goldie_hawn.jpg

Audrey Hepburn-- classy

hepburn_a2.jpg

Carrie Fisher-- 'specially in that Jabba bikini

03-leia-carrie-fisher.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer-- sexy

toronto2.jpg

Zhang Ziyi-- wow

zhang-ziyi23s.jpg

Gong Li-- gorgeous

2001_345481514_li_H225819_L.jpg

Catherine Zeta-Jones (Douglas)-- sumptuous

CatherineZetaJones.jpg

Nicole Kidman-- splendid

nicole-kidman02.jpg

and more...

As a 38 year old man with a teenage daughter I'm not going to gawk over some 17 year old. I don't care if it's proper in another country or not.

If I were 21, then maybe I would.

Of course, if you're in your thirties or older, that might be improper (even in Europe), but I'm 25.

In no particular order, with pictures--- and only women, not pre-teenagers (and no, lusting for little boys or girls is not legal nor mentally healthy in Europe-- and don't tell me Emma Watson is alsmot 18: she must have been barely 12 when some posters started lusting on her even though they are way older than her):

Well, I think no one here is lusting after her. And I'm not talking about little boys or girls, but IMO it's no big deal if you say a 16-year-old actress who is known all over the world is hot. That's all.

Ohhh, what about Sarah Douglas? I love evil babes! And of course, the chick who just can't get it on with the good guys, Valerie Perrine.

Who are those actresses? Were they ever in a JW-scored movie???

Ohhh, what about Sarah Douglas? I love evil babes! And of course, the chick who just can't get it on with the good guys, Valerie Perrine.

Who are those actresses? Were they ever in a JW-scored movie???

Sarah Douglas was Ursa in Superman II, and Valerie Perrine was Eve Teschmacher in Superman I-III.

Good picks; I found Sarah Douglas was also in the excellent original V mini-series.

Ooooh, I've found another great one:

the lovely Joely Richardson

joely-richardson-pic1.jpg

Faye Dunaway was quite the looker too

F_Dunaway2.JPG

Sarah Douglas was Ursa in Superman II, and Valerie Perrine was Eve Teschmacher in Superman I-III.

Good picks; I found Sarah Douglas was also in the excellent original V mini-series.

Sarah Douglas was also in Superman: The Movie, but Valerie Perrine was not in Superman III.

Faye Dunaway was quite the looker too

F_Dunaway2.JPG

I don't scare easily.

What happened to the pic of Joely Richardson??? :(

It's still there, above. You must have been looking at the truncated quotation.

Thanks, Drax, for correcting my confusion; I have not seen Superman III in ages, and I was sure Valerie Perrine had reprised her role in there, and could picture her luring the bad Superman to her.

I found Sarah Douglas was also in the excellent original V mini-series.

I thought Sarah Douglas looked her cutest in The People That Time Forgot. Nice music by John Scott too, by the way.

:(

What happened to the pic of Joely Richardson??? :(

It's still there, above. You must have been looking at the truncated quotation.

I don't know, I don't see it. But that's the actress who played the mother in The Patriot, right? I think I might watch that some time soon, I'm in the mood for some senseless Roland Emmerich movie. (I still think the score was great, though.)

I believe he's implying that there is no set-up between Ginny and Harry in the movies for that pairing to make any real sense, and it would then seem sudden and nonsensical for them to fall for each other in a romanic way.

Tim

Love works in strange ways, I think. :(

I believe he's implying that there is no set-up between Ginny and Harry in the movies for that pairing to make any real sense, and it would then seem sudden and nonsensical for them to fall for each other in a romanic way.

Tim

Love works in strange ways, I think. :(

But in fiction, it needs proper build-up and development in order to be interesting. The Harry/Ginny pairing was about as interesting as watching paint dry. It's bad enough that she's nothing more than a standard Mary Sue.

Jennifer Garner I think.

Im with Mark, fawning over some of these girls is just wrong. Especially when you're 46.

Lusting is not a bad trait unless it completely consumes you and becomes a debilitating obession. On a more innocent level, it's just a sexual desire for someone. There's nothing wrong with secretly wanting to bone someone six ways from Sunday.

Tim

Maybe its objectifying women thats bad. I like to have respect for women and not treat them like an object for me to get pleasure from. To ooh and ahh at a girl as she walked down the street would, to me, be very disrespectful.

But what do I know?

I think you mistake lust with bad manners.

One can lust for someone or something without others noticing it.

It's perfectly OK as long as you understand that your lust does not require the person that you are lusting over to feel the same way.

Okay, I'm going to attempt to end this arguement because it might escalate into a discussion about conviction, faith, and/or religion which would get this thread locked. I did post my opinion in this thread regarding the pretty ladies in JW films, so I'm not a complete prude. :)

I only have a problem in these types of threads when uptight people pop in to tell someone else there too old to be "allowed" to find this or that young actress attractive.

k.M.

I only have a problem in these types of threads when uptight people pop in to tell someone else there too old to be "allowed" to find this or that young actress attractive.

k.M.

By all means if you feel the need to get all worked up over a 17 year old girl go right ahead. I just figured men that are our age would prefer a woman instead of a child.

Trust me, I'm far from uptight. I prefer younger women myself, my wife is 10 years younger than I am. But getting all worked up over a 17 year old? Nah.

Lusting is not a bad trait unless it completely consumes you and becomes a debilitating obession. On a more innocent level, it's just a sexual desire for someone. There's nothing wrong with secretly wanting to bone someone six ways from Sunday.

Tim

I think you mistake lust with bad manners.

One can lust for someone or something without others noticing it.

I don't want to be contentious, but let's not kid ourselves here. You can't compartmentalize your life. Lusting after every chick that floats your boat does affect you... no, really! Everything begins as a thought or feeling. Thoughts and feelings you consistently choose to have become part of your character and inevitably affect your actions for better or worse. Especially in a committed relationship, lust for others does hurt it, however little. It plants seeds of dishonesty and distrust. (Unless you're a swinger or something. :P)

Ever heard the story of the camel? The one where during a sandstorm a guy in a tent lets his camel stick it's nose in, and then it's head, and then it's neck and so on until the camel comes completely in and pushes the guy out where he dies in the storm? The point is he let a little bit of something in thinking it wasn't a problem - that he could handle it - and then it destroyed him.

A wise man once said, don't let your passions get in the way of your dreams. The more control you have over your own body (your feelings and thoughts and actions) the more free you are and the less other things will be able to control you.

I've tried to stay away from monologuing on the rightness or wrongness of lusting and tried to stick with it's affects on people. Basically all I'm saying is, lust affects our character in ways we may not care to admit because we enjoy it too much. And just to be careful and not justify harmful behavior by deceiving ourselves. :)

It is different if you are in a relationship. To earnestly lust after a woman who is not your wife would be, to me, the same as cheating on her.

Lust is good, as long as you understand that that's all it is, just lust.

That is the main core of our disagreement. Our opinions are separated probably because of faith, and/or conviction. Because of that, we really can't agree on this. But I don't really have a problem with that.