Tanglewood 'Film Night' (July 26) Internet Broadcast

RonBurbella

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The unreleased insert? About 9 seconds I think. If you have the boot you have it.

Oh and regarding the video, I wonder why Jock's voice was re-done. That's not the voice as heard in the movie.

Neil

Also, Ford no longer says, "Adios, Satipo." I suppose that this is the new and improved sound mix from the upcoming Blu-ray release of the film. :)

The unreleased insert? About 9 seconds I think. If you have the boot you have it.

That's the drums, right?

Also, Ford no longer says, "Adios, Satipo." I suppose that this is the new and improved sound mix from the upcoming Blu-ray release of the film. :blink:

Maybe has something to do since he said Sapito, saying wrongly the name...

Maybe has something to do since he said Sapito, saying wrongly the name...

No, he says "Adios, stupido"

In the raver forums a dicussion was held about this. In the end i think it could not be cleared what he said, but was more towars Sapito.

I heard the english version and it didnt sound like 'estupido' to me.

I think all of the dubbing countries didnt knew what was he saying and assumed it was Stupido. Spain, Italy and Germany did this that i know of.

I've been listening to the new arrangement of Marion's Theme, and I have to say, it is simply beautiful. I know I am a day or five late, but my computer had a virus that I had to get rid of. So, now i'm back. I have always loved Marion's Theme, and to have it in this new, full version is great! I hope that it is recorded officially, although if it never is, I'll be happy with the radio version that I have.

And sapito means toady (or little toad)...

So Luke, do you agree that the Raiders sound mix shouldn't have been tampered with? :thumbup:

And sapito means toady (or little toad)...

So Luke, do you agree that the Raiders sound mix shouldn't have been tampered with? :lol:

It says estupido in spanish, so i wouldnt like that line erased.

That is a lovely arrangement of Marion's Theme.

Indy says "adios sapito".

Vosk left because he was exposed to his hippocritical ways.

Like gkgyver?

gkgyver left because he can't handle drinking stories. Don't worry he's still making friends with his wonderful personality over at moviemusic.com.

Vosk left because he got called out for downloading an illegal copy of a certain movie, might have been KOTCS. You can catch him at moviemusic.com and FSM.

Vosk left because people found out he downloaded an illegal copy of a movie? That doesn't make sense...

I went over to moviemusic.com and that site is terrible. I hate the layout, makes it feel all cluttered and unorganized.

I don't believe anyone has passed it around yet. I'm eagerly waiting too,

I sent Miguel a PM just when he announced he was leaving asking for the file and telling him I'd be happy to edit it and pass it round, but no reply.

Maybe he didn't see it.

Anyone have his email address?

I, too, did not realize that it had not been sent around, nor did I realize there were so many things going on with various members. I really liked Miguel, and appreciate all he has helped me with score-wise over the past couple of months. Just thought I would say that.

And, of course, if anyone happens upon Irina's Theme, let me know.

I don't believe anyone has passed it around yet. I'm eagerly waiting too,

I sent Miguel a PM just when he announced he was leaving asking for the file and telling him I'd be happy to edit it and pass it round, but no reply.

Maybe he didn't see it.

Anyone have his email address?

hmm maybe you forgot too say... PLEASE ;)

hmm maybe you forgot too say... PLEASE :P

No I definately said please... even though he doesn't own the recording ;)

And he implied he was sick of sending stuff to loads of users, so I was helping him out by offering to edit the recording, share it with those who want it, and put it on youtube so everyone can view it in the forums. here easily.

Could someone who knows him email him and ask (nicely) if he's going to share the file?

Vosk left because people found out he downloaded an illegal copy of a movie? That doesn't make sense...

I went over to moviemusic.com and that site is terrible. I hate the layout, makes it feel all cluttered and unorganized.

No I said he got called out for it. He talked about downloading it and someone told him he was wrong for doing it so he got mad and left.

Peter Kelly, who runs Moviemusic.com keeps the website kinda simple, he's also a really nice guy who goes the distance in taking care of his customers.

No I said he got called out for it. He talked about downloading it and someone told him he was wrong for doing it so he got mad and left.

Still, a very bad reason to leave a forum.

hmm maybe you forgot too say... PLEASE ;)

No I definately said please... even though he doesn't own the recording :P

And he implied he was sick of sending stuff to loads of users, so I was helping him out by offering to edit the recording, share it with those who want it, and put it on youtube so everyone can view it in the forums. here easily.

Could someone who knows him email him and ask (nicely) if he's going to share the file?

Don't worry, I have been trying to upload the file. My computer is not letting me though...for some reason I think it has to do with all the protection I have on it. I'm going to try something in the next few days. And if that doesn't work then I am truly sorry!! If it makes anyone feel any better I haven't really listened to it.

And for those who offered to help me edit thank you so much! I have also just been very busy and havn't really had time to be on my computer much.

~Hunter~

Perhaps you could turn off the firewall while u upload?

I've been trying that, but it still comes back with a negative answer. I think I just have to figure out the correct combination of what firewalls to put down. Thanks for the suggestion!

I use the Windows Firewall only and an antivirus that I do a manual scan of my drives from time to time but I never leave it on all the time.

try to upload with a different web browser ,or another place than Megaupload .Rapidshare is good .And just try Irena's Theme first.