Upcoming Films

Quintus

It'd be great if it turned out to be an absolute turkey, going on to win the Razzies.

Each and every one of them on the poster would cringe every time they saw that image. Immortalised forever looking a complete fool.

Nothing worse than a leaking camera phone that shakes.

What about shaking on your camera phone after taking a leak? That's got to be worse. "Here, use my phone, honey."

"Don't mind the wetness dear. It's just a fad."

I cracked up at the Nymphomaniac posters' various O-faces. Lars von Trier tries way too hard to be daring and shocking.

It's much more in his spirit to make them funny and absurd. I'm sure that's intentional.

Yes, very recognizable. I won't easily forget, which is quite a feat in this day and age where we are all exposed to an overload of images.

Talking about forgetting, I almost forgot about Spike Jonze's new film. It's getting a 100% at RT.

her-movie-poster_zps49512ef2.jpg

Jonze and Phoenix? I'm interested.

Hopefully it'll make up for the disappointing Where the Wild Things Are.

The fact that we have been talking about for a while now proves that its an effective poster.

People are talking about Miley Cyrus, too.

Hercules was a Greek God, who is he a Roman Gladiator here?

Actually half God. ;)

By the way, since we had that other talk in the other thread about old films, i was wondering if such films will be considered cult classics in the future, like let's say " Masters of the Universe" from the 80s is considered now.

I still can't understand what is it exactly I don't like about the look of recent films, watching the above trailer.

is it because they are shot digitally or whatever and not in 35mm?

Do they use any special filters?

i mean they all look like TV productions.

On the contrary, when i see The Great Escape trailer for example, it looks like cinema!